Nars Blush and Breakouts

coconut

Has anyone noticed any problems with breaking out on the cheeks after using Nars blush? I kept hearing it mentioned that Nars has the best blushes so I finally went out and got one at the end of the summer, but I don't use it much because whenever I do I start breaking out on my cheeks! Am I just the one freak on earth who doesn't love Nars blushes or are there others?
wondering.gif

Simply Elegant

NARS blushes don't break me out but I'm not acne prone either. I haven't heard of that actually, not even with the cream blushes. It's possible that could be it but there are a lot of other reasons why you might have broken out too.

orchid13

My best friend broke out from her Nars blush. She had little bumps that were located only in the area the blush was applied. Small tiny bumps that eventually went away within a week or so. =( She has sensitive skin, but she's not acne prone at all.
th_dunno.gif

coconut

At first I figured it was something else too since I do have fairly acne prone skin, but I don't seem to breakout from makeup. But I consisting get bumps on my cheeks when I use that blush. I really hope it's not what's causing it, but when it's happened about 3 times it makes me think it is!

Winthrop44

Yes, I have rosacea with very sensitive skin and have tried NARS blushes multiple times. Each time they irritated my rosacea causing itching and breakouts. I think they may have much higher levels of bismuth than MAC blushes.

coconut

Thanks everyone. Even though I have acne prone skin, I only breakout in my t-zone and have never had a problem with breakouts on my cheeks. I also use some form of blush or bronzer on my cheeks every single day and have never had this problem. Guess I'll just have to stick to MAC blushes!

vanilla_addict

i used both cream and powder blushes by nars.. they are beautiful and never broke me out
smiles.gif
maybe if you try another formula "cream vs powder" and see how it goes..
smiles.gif

-- i have super sensitive skin!

Latest posts