NARS blush for an Indian girl

smint

Hi guys,
I'm wanting to purchase my first nars blush but I have no idea
th_dunno.gif
which one I should try, there's only one store here in Auckland, NZ, that sells nars (i think) but I wont be able to do a swatch any time soon. So I've come online for some help
smiles.gif
For reference I'm a c4/c5 in winter and c5/c6 in summer when I use MAC's face and body foundation.

disconlemonade

Well it all depends on the kind of color you're looking for, but my favorites are Torrid and Taj Mahal. Torrid is like a coral peachy pink with shimmer that looks gorgeous on any skintone. Taj Mahal is an orange with gold shimmer, but it is extremely pigmented and requires just a tiny bit to give you a beautiful summer glow.

I guess if I had to choose between the two, I would say Torrid, since is a good blush to wear all year around with anything and is almost fool proof in terms of application. Taj Mahal takes a little bit of work but the results are gorgeous!

smint

Thanks for the help
smiles.gif
I think I might get Torrid. For a first timer, it seems like the safest option lol. Taj Mahal looks really nice, but I think you're right it would need a lot of work to get right.