NARS blush rec

makeup_junkie

Can anyone recommend a NARS blush that is similiar to MAC's Sunbasque? I got Sunbasque a few months ago and I'm just not thrilled with it. It's too orange for my complexion. I absolutely love NARS blushes, so if anyone could recommend me one, I'd really appreciate it. I'm NW25 with strawberry blonde hair (ugh frustrating). I love NARS Orgasm more than life (I'm on my third pan of it), so if anyone has some other NARS recs for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I don't really have a NARS close to me at the moment (damn you Nordstrom!!), so I'm ordering from Sephora.

Thanks in advance!!!

Jess-ee-ka

i'm not sure what Sunbasqued looks like but I have 4 Nars blushes and I love them all. The ones I have are Orgasm (love love love it), Sin (its new and I love it), Penny Lane (its more of a neutral pink and absolutely beautiful) and Crazed (pretty bright but if you use it just right its gorgeous). I highly suggest those. If you're looking for an alternative to Orgasm, Deepthroat is pretty similar just a little lighter I think. Sorry, this didn't answer your question at all, its just me blabbing on about blush
smiles.gif

mspixieears

Totally different colouring to you though I'm nw20 (brown eyes, hair, olive-brown skin) but Crazed is oh so divine! Yes, light handed application is necessary but it's stunning. I believe Outlaw is similar but not as 'ka-pow'. I have it but haven't yet played with it!

glittergoddess27

Angelika is nice,.. kinda a sparkly plummy color,.. but when applied it becomes warm toned. It is on my next shopping list for my local Sephora,...

makeup_junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Totally different colouring to you though I'm nw20 (brown eyes, hair, olive-brown skin) but Crazed is oh so divine! Yes, light handed application is necessary but it's stunning. I believe Outlaw is similar but not as 'ka-pow'. I have it but haven't yet played with it!

I got Outlaw today and I absolutely LOVE it!! My mom was leaving Chicago this morning and I made her stop to get me some NARS blush. Thanks for the rec.

tannny

lovejoy! its an awesome nars blush, really similar to sunbasque, but i like it better than mac.