*~*Nars Blushes???*~*

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*I have heard so many great things about their blushes, so I want to try one (or two)!!! I'm nc 45-50 (pic in profile), and the MAC blushes that I love are Dollymix & Sunbasque. Any Nars recs for me to try?? I tend to go for peachy/golden (shimmery) or soft sheer pink blushes w/ shimmer, but I would like to try out a shimmery coral blush too. Also, does Nars have any blushes that can be used as a highlight too?? Thanx in advance!!!!
winks.gif
*~*

AfricanaEyes

Taj Mahal and Exhibit A. I'm NW45, but they are both peachy/shimmerish colors that are absolutely beautiful. Check out DCPFan in the Sell/Swap forum. I just purchased some NARS blushes from her for great prices.

Kiseki

Exhibit A, definitely.

I don't think Orgasm would show on your skin at all, perhaps the shimmer would, but not the color.

Deena

I was also gonna recommend Exhibit A, and also Crazed, which is subtler and more shimmery.

frocher

I think Sin would be gorgeous on you, maybe Outlaw. Albatross is a gorgeous white gold color that could be used as a highlight.

hawaiian_mele

Exhibit A and Sin would be amazing on you. Some may disagree but I think Orgasm would look nice as well but probably wouldn't be quite as great as either Sin or Exhibit A, but I still believe it's universally flattering.
smiles.gif
Have fun selecting your blushes!
greengrin.gif

Switz1880

I second Mounia - it's a beautiful color. I usually go to Sephora and play with the NARS blushes there so I can compare the swatches against each other. I've also found the clickable swatches on the NARS website to be quite accurate.

Lipglass*Lover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
There is a gorgeous duo at Sephora right now that has Albatross and Lovejoy together with La Dolce Vita lipgloss. I haven't tried that particular gloss, but their glosses are amazing and the lipstick by the same name is gorgeous.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...egoryId=C10476

*~*I have that gift set in my faves right now @ Sephora (until I get paid next friday)...I really want to try that gloss though cuz Nars glosses are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! lol I just hope they will make it part of the perm. line. I think I will try out Mounia too....when I swatched them on my hand, Lovejoy & Mounia were my faves...thanks everyone!!!*~*

Twinkle_Twinkle

Taj and Crazed and both great, esp. as it seems like you like a bit of shimmer from your MAC blushes. Albatross is the bomb. Yes it is.

MACaholic76

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
There is a gorgeous duo at Sephora right now that has Albatross and Lovejoy together with La Dolce Vita lipgloss. I haven't tried that particular gloss, but their glosses are amazing and the lipstick by the same name is gorgeous.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...egoryId=C10476

Ohh, thank you for posting this. I heard about a duo that came out with Albatross and Torrid but I later found out it was a NM exclusive.
I totally overlooked the Lovejoy/Albatross cuz I only looked at the photo and thought the duo was an e/s! Silly me for not reading the description.
Off to add to my favs!

Oh, and I'm also NC45 and my favorite, absolute HG blush is Deep Throat. I also own Crazed (feel a bit "meh" about it) and Outlaw, which is also pretty.

belldandy13

i'm NC40 and I vote for exhibit A as well! albatross is great great great as a highlight if that's what u want. i have angelika and i LOVE it but it's similar to dollymix (but better imo).

i love nars and all but have you tried bobbi brown shimmerbricks? seriously...blush & highlighter all in one. i freaking LOVE it. i would totally go for that instead of the the nars blush if you're going to spend the money.
winks.gif