Nars - BOGO @Beauty and Main

static_universe

Re: Nars - 50% off

I feel silly asking this, but can I order stuff off their site and where? I feel like I'm missing something very obvious.

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by static_universe
I feel silly asking this, but can I order stuff off their site and where? I feel like I'm missing something very obvious.

No you have to order directly from one of their stores, that's why I included the website
smiles.gif
I'll edit my post.

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyKezerian
How do you order from the website?

You have to order directly from one of their stores, that's why I included the website
smiles.gif
I'll edit my post.[/quote]

CaseyKezerian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
You have to order directly from one of their stores, that's why I included the website
smiles.gif
I'll edit my post.

[/quote]

And they will ship anywhere?

MsCuppyCakes

And they will ship anywhere?[/quote]

I'm not sure, as I didn't ask. But they are very nice and will tell you.

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
Did you just ask them what they had in stock?

You just go down your list of items and they tell you if they have it or not.

static_universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by static_universe

Ohhhh ty! I'll be making some calls then!

Renee

I just called 2 of the stores today and bought $175 worth of blushes, multiple and lip glosses! I love a bargain and you can't beat this one!Thanks so much!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Thanks a million times for this heads up! A friend and I called right at 10:00 this morning - It took calling 4 locations and buying from two, but I got almost everything I wanted which was:

-Taos, Mounia, Lovejoy, Sertao, Silvana, Outlaw and Constantinpole blushes and Night Flight eye shadow.

Sorry to high-jack your thread, but thanks again!
th_DANCE.gif

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee
I just called 2 of the stores today and bought $175 worth of blushes, multiple and lip glosses! I love a bargain and you can't beat this one!Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Thanks a million times for this heads up! A friend and I called right at 10:00 this morning - It took calling 4 locations and buying from two, but I got almost everything I wanted which was:

-Taos, Mounia, Lovejoy, Sertao, Silvana, Outlaw and Constantinpole blushes and Night Flight eye shadow.

Sorry to high-jack your thread, but thanks again!
th_DANCE.gif

No worries, I love sharing. This was an amazing steal. I'm waiting for a 4th store to call me back.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
No worries, I love sharing. This was an amazing steal. I'm waiting for a 4th store to call me back.

You know this sale has been going on since mid-May!!! Imagine if we had known sooner. I would have probably dropped $250 on blush and eye shadow. To think.... I'm still very pleased though, to say the least.

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
You know this sale has been going on since mid-May!!! Imagine if we had known sooner. I would have probably dropped $250 on blush and eye shadow. To think.... I'm still very pleased though, to say the least.

I know one of the ladies told me that today. Dude, I'd have the whole collection by now. Can't wait to receive my goodies!

SuSana

When I called she asked if I saw this on MUA lol I said no but another similar site. She was really nice, when they didn't have half the stuff I wanted she told me about similar colors to see if I would want it instead
smiles.gif

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
When I called she asked if I saw this on MUA lol I said no but another similar site. She was really nice, when they didn't have half the stuff I wanted she told me about similar colors to see if I would want it instead
smiles.gif

Yeah, they're really helpful. Good luck with your purchase, be sure to post pix.