NARS Bronze On ~ Summer 2020

elegant-one

I ordered matte laguna (and wondering about the lighter matte one too)
Is Laguna a good shade for me? I have that and the lighter shade in my cart. I just don't want the light shade to be a weird shade, which I doubt that it is. What are your thoughts on it?

fur4elise

Let's add some more images to this thread ;)

NARS-Summer-2020-Bronzing-Collection-Oil-Infused-Lip-Tint.jpg

NARS-Summer-2020-Bronzing-Collection-The-Sunkissed-Afterglow-Lip-Balm.jpg

NARS-Summer-2020-Bronzing-Collection-Lip-Oils-and-Lip-Balm-Swatches.jpg

(1beautynews.ru )

Monsy

Is Laguna a good shade for me? I have that and the lighter shade in my cart. I just don't want the light shade to be a weird shade, which I doubt that it is. What are your thoughts on it?
I think you can wear laguna without a problem. I love laguna one of the best bronzers ever (even the regular one I felt it was almost matte although it has a bit of tiny golden shimmer trough it. I am curious to compare new matte one to the original). Sephora just shipped it I will let you know. I think I will get lighter shade during sephora sale

elegant-one

I think you can wear laguna without a problem. I love laguna one of the best bronzers ever (even the regular one I felt it was almost matte although it has a bit of tiny golden shimmer trough it. I am curious to compare new matte one to the original). Sephora just shipped it I will let you know. I think I will get lighter shade during sephora sale
Thank you my dear! I ordered the matte Laguna instead of the lighter one from Nordies yesterday with the 15% off they were running. I watched the Nars video of it and fell in love with the look they did on the eyes as well. The lighter one looks ok, but I didn't think the shade would have the same impact.

elegant-one

I had to tell you...we have been doing virtual babysitting for Ruby by FaceTime:icon_cheers: :cloud9: She has the large ipad with a big pink safety bumper and takes us into her room and all through the house while we play and chat. It's been wonderful, but we need to see her in person. Going to be 4 in a couple weeks!
Hope yours are doing well!!!

fur4elise

I had to tell you...we have been doing virtual babysitting for Ruby by FaceTime:icon_cheers: :cloud9: She has the large ipad with a big pink safety bumper and takes us into her room and all through the house while we play and chat. It's been wonderful, but we need to see her in person. Going to be 4 in a couple weeks!

♥ ♥ ♥ Our grandbabies are born digital now...It is awesome you are still connected to her. We get pictures now and again of our grandbabies. They look happy and healthy, which is all we could ask for. We miss them alot!

elegant-one

♥ ♥ ♥ Our grandbabies are born digital now...It is awesome you are still connected to her. We get pictures now and again of our grandbabies. They look happy and healthy, which is all we could ask for. We miss them alot!
Awe, as much as we love all the photos and videos, it's never good enough :( I'm with you, we miss her till it hurts. Hugs my friend! :cloud9: :kisskiss:

Monsy

You remember she was born around the same time as my son?

Latest posts