NARS Cream Eye Shadows... how do you prevent creasing?

Nastka

So, I bought the duo e/s in Burn it Blue because I fell in love with the colours. They are so darn beautiful! Now, the shadow does crease on it's own within minutes (I don't have oily eyelids, btw.). Are there any tricks to set it in a way so that it doesn't crease? I tried to layer powder eye shadow on top, but that doesn't help much. Maybe I'm just using too much of the cream shadow? I don't have any primers either, because I wouldn't ever use them (powder shadows don't crease on me). Any suggestions? I desperately want to make it work!
ssad.gif

Strawberrymold

A) try using less. I little bit of those puppies goes a long way.
B) try dabbing a little concealer and powder over your lid 1st to prime it

HTP

DollyGirl92

Try using less, I must say NARS cream's surprised me, a little goes along way and they do last a fair amount of time, maybe try a base under them too?

BabyGirlB

maybe try getting one of those travel size primers and see if that works, this way you don't have to spend on the full sized product if all you would use it for is your cream shadows.

MzzRach

Use an eye base like Urban Decay Primer Potion.

Use less of the NARS cream shadows, I agree with the others that a little goes a long, long way.

Set the cream shadow with a small amount of colourless loose powder - I like Laura Mercier Translucent loose and Shu Uemura Colorless loose.

kimmae17

The new nars eyeshadow primer is amazing! It's worked wonders with my nars cream eyeshadows an regular shadows as well

Latest posts