NARS: Divine Duo

ASHLEY

I surely hope so! Because I'm after that duo like it's my job
th_wink3.gif

mrsdivajen

Yeah, I was just at Sephora and the NARS duos are FRIGGIN AMAZING...but 30 bucks? YOWZA, that's high...I'd have to really be *in love* to pay that. Although, I don't use credit cards so I don't really have the option of charging it...if so, I'd own them all!!

Kerri

Yes! I want that duo and must get it! I'm search of the perfect bright pink eyeshadow. And so far that look like thet best one I've found. haha.

Too bad they are so expensive.
ssad.gif

banana

I've been eyeing that one but the pink kind of reminds me of sushi flower. I can probably come up with a similar look with the colours I already own.

Oonie

I picked it up for that very same reason.

I also saw this when I was in Sephora yesterda

652305_sw.jpg

I really like the green but $30 is a lot. I am going to see if I can make:

Swimming
Sprout
Humid
Sillygoose

or Pickle from Chromezone 1 will do. I will probably pair it with Spring Beam. I wish I would've stocked up on squirt.

Caffy

DIVINE is amazing... The pink is NOT sushi flower. It's more of a satiny Fushia colour ,closer to purple then it is peachy pink. It's very very good paired with the dark brown. I wish I had my member's album cuz I have all the swatches of my nars collection
ilovenars_521006.JPG

Temptasia

The pink is gorgeous and very bright.

I am not much of a pink eyeshadow person but I like to use it on my cheeks for a pop of color. Try it!

Kuuipo

The duo Devine is amazing over a gold cream base like Eldorado-or Two Faced First Base. The colors in this duo are extremely pigmented!!!I use them in a thin wash (with a fluffy blender brush) over a golden creme.