NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow

Monsy

thank you!

I am also planning on getting Dione, Himalaya and Subra after swatching them at sephora

Aquamarine1543

I'm so done with ordering at NARS website. They're horrible.
I tried to place an order for Subra for several times, but it kept saying like my order could not be submitted. Please check my payment and address...blah blah blah.
I thought there's a technical problem. So I called and explained CS about it because I used the same credit card and address as usual.
They said there's nothing wrong on their website and they said my credit card had some problem with my bank. There's nothing wrong on my credit card because I used it at Nordstrom on the same day!!! Few minutes ago, I tried to placed an order again, but the same thing happened.
Seriously, their customer service and technical problem are getting worse!!! And they also have a terrible delivery system. (Come on, Fedex Smartpost?!)

Btw, when are new NARS collections or items usually up at Nordstrom? On the exact/official launch date or few days later on?

butterflyeyes

I'm so done with ordering at NARS website. They're horrible. I tried to place an order for Subra for several times, but it kept saying like my order could not be submitted. Please check my payment and address...blah blah blah. I thought there's a technical problem. So I called and explained CS about it because I used the same credit card and address as usual. They said there's nothing wrong on their website and they said my credit card had some problem with my bank. There's nothing wrong on my credit card because I used it at Nordstrom on the same day!!! Few minutes ago, I tried to placed an order again, but the same thing happened. Seriously, their customer service and technical problem are getting worse!!! And they also have a terrible delivery system. (Come on, Fedex Smartpost?!) Btw, when are new NARS collections or items usually up at Nordstrom? On the exact/official launch date or few days later on?
Did you call your bank/credit card issuer to make sure no hold was placed on your card for some reason? I had it happen once when a store did something odd while trying to process a payment. When I went to the gas station afterwards the card wouldn't work. Called the bank to find out what was going on and they told me they put a block on the card because they feared fraudulent activity. They released the hold about 20 mins later after I answered some verification questions. Not saying this is what's going on with you but if you haven't called them to check it won't hurt to do so. Also when you called NARS CS did they offer to let you place your order over the phone?

Aquamarine1543

usually two weeks after nars website

Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by butterflyeyes

Did you call your bank/credit card issuer to make sure no hold was placed on your card for some reason? I had it happen once when a store did something odd while trying to process a payment. When I went to the gas station afterwards the card wouldn't work. Called the bank to find out what was going on and they told me they put a block on the card because they feared fraudulent activity. They released the hold about 20 mins later after I answered some verification questions. Not saying this is what's going on with you but if you haven't called them to check it won't hurt to do so.

Also when you called NARS CS did they offer to let you place your order over the phone?

Yes, I called the bank and asked them, but they said there's nothing wrong on my credit card and I couldn't also use at Nordstrom if there's something wrong on my card.
But it worked out very well at Nordstrom as I said.
Btw, NARS CS didn't offer me placing an order over the phone!!

butterflyeyes

Yes, I called the bank and asked them, but they said there's nothing wrong on my credit card and I couldn't also use at Nordstrom if there's something wrong on my card. But it worked out very well at Nordstrom as I said. Btw, NARS CS didn't offer me placing an order over the phone!! 
Hopefully it will get to Nordstrom soon if you can't get it ordered on NARS website. Luckily I didn't have any issues placing an order on their site a few hours ago...if something was wrong with the site maybe it's fixed now. You could try clearing your cookies on your computer and see if that helps. It may not but won't hurt to try.

veronikawithak

I bought Himalia yesterday and used it for the first time today. Wow. Totally in love. I applied it dry all over the lid and wet in the center, then blended it up to the crease. One of those shadows that you use and it looks like you used 3! I swatched Dione and Callisto too but they were sold out.. Pricey but might get those two over time.

Genn

I Himalia, Callisto and Phoebe, but I think Callisto is my favorite. I want to get Desdemona and use it with Himalia in the inner corner.

I've got Subra and I love its pretty color and intensity.I associate it with the lightest eyeshadow of the dolomites eyeshadow duo.

Haven

I am still loving the es that I purchased from this collection. Really happy with them!

hollied3

Are you suppose to wet the brush with water or a fix plus type mix? And why don't they be ruined if you get the actual shadow on the pan wet? Thanks a bunch

butterflyeyes

Are you suppose to wet the brush with water or a fix plus type mix? And why don't they be ruined if you get the actual shadow on the pan wet? Thanks a bunch
You can use water or fix+. Doesn't matter. The shadows won't be ruined as they are designed for wet or dry use. Just spray the brush after you already have your product on

Latest posts