NARS eBay listings - help!

Terry74

Hi!
I'm new to the forum, so I hope this is the right place to post my question.
I've found two listings for NARS palettes on eBay, but I've never seen them before, so I was wondering if any of you can help me with them, so as to understand if they're authentic or not.

BNIB NARS ANGELIKA night series mini palette eye shadow su eBay.it Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty
this one apparently unites the Night Series eye-shadows to two blushes, one of which is Angelika

Nars Makeup Eyeshadows + Rouges + MirrorCase - 10colors su eBay.it Sets Kits, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty
I've asked the seller about the name of this palette and he replied 'Angelika 404'...This reply puzzled me...I know Angelika is just the name of a blush, not of a palette...I also asked for some pics of the palette, but I still haven't received a reply. Please note that this is the second palette in a row that this seller is listing.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Krasevayadancer

I would be very wary, that is the back of one palette and the front of the other in the first listing.

And the 2nd one just looks.. off. my artists palettes have lips on the left side

kimmae17

those are both definetly FAKE! the first one that says angelika night series, never existed, and the description on the back lists six eyeshadow that dont match up with the palette shown.

the second one i have never seen, and the long rectangles are always eyeshadwos and always on the left of the palette, so its backwards as to what a real nars palette should be

Terry74

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmae17
those are both definetly FAKE! the first one that says angelika night series, never existed, and the description on the back lists six eyeshadow that dont match up with the palette shown.

the second one i have never seen, and the long rectangles are always eyeshadwos and always on the left of the palette, so its backwards as to what a real nars palette should be

That is the point! I am not a NARS palettes' expert, but, for what I know, no palette contains Angelika, and for sure not with the Night Series!
It's so frustrating when I realize they even sell fake cosmetics
angry.gif