NARS Fall 2014

ohmissdee

The deborah lipstick is such a pretty color! Not sure how well it would go for darker skin tones though

MarieMary

iagree.gif

MarieMary

* runs around in circles with the arms up in the air with excitement *
(I couldn't find an appropriate smiley, sorry :p )

The few we've seen about the Fall 2014 looks extraordinary. I want EVERYTHING. I know I say that a lot, but I really can picture myself using every single one of the items seen so far. Here are a few things to add to your list of products @Aquamarine1543. :)

Sadafumi Ito did the makeup for the "Patchy Cake Eater" show in Tokyo.

- Jardin Perdu Duo Eyeshadow
- Dolomites Duo Eyeshadow
- Night Series LTL LW Eyeliner

- Mandore Satin Lip Pencil
(I'm not entirely sure it's the one on the picture, but there *is* a Satin Lip Pencil called Mandore in the collection).

Source: http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/8733842/

MarieMary

Here are a few couple more pictures of Jardin Perdu. The lighting isn't great, the light reflections / shadows on the plastic sheet modify the colors, so the picture in the post above is way better to get a good idea of the colors.

Jardin perdu means lost garden in french.

Mauritanie Matte Multiple

Source: eBay. I personally dislike it when people sell the items they get for free, moreso when it's done way ahead of the release of a collection, so I won't link directly to the source as I usually do.

Aquamarine1543

* runs around in circles with the arms up in the air with excitement *
(I couldn't find an appropriate smiley, sorry :p )

The few we've seen about the Fall 2014 looks extraordinary. I want EVERYTHING. I know I say that a lot, but I really can picture myself using every single one of the items seen so far. Here are a few things to add to your list of products @Aquamarine1543. :)

Sadafumi Ito did the makeup for the "Patchy Cake Eater" show in Tokyo.

- Jardin Perdu Duo Eyeshadow
- Dolomites Duo Eyeshadow
- Night Series LTL LW Eyeliner

- Mandore Satin Lip Pencil
(I'm not entirely sure it's the one on the picture, but there *is* a Satin Lip Pencil called Mandore in the collection).

Source: http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/8733842/

I'll put them when I get home.
Btw, a purple eyeshadow again? I know Nars loves purple, so that's why a purple shade is always in every collection, but I think he should stop obsessing with purple and makes something new or unique shades! I mean they already have lots of purple items (esp, eyeshadows)

MarieMary

Quote: Originally Posted by Aquamarine1543

I'll put them when I get home.
Btw, a purple eyeshadow again? I know Nars loves purple, so that's why a purple shade is always in every collection, but I think he should stop obsessing with purple and makes something new or unique shades! I mean they already have lots of purple items (esp, eyeshadows)

Lol, that's true. It looks like Habanera duo (except Jardin Perdu looks more intense and luminous, especially the purple), and Habanera is a favorite of mine (the second duo I ever bought), so I'm sold (if I could afford it, that is). :p I actually layer Daphne sometimes over the dark purple of Habanera when I do an eye look to add a little bit of wow.

MarieMary

Promo picture for the Fall 2014 collection.

Source: http://beautyandfashiondubai.com/2014/06/10/nars-cosmetics-launches-in-middle-east-october-2014/

Dominique33

Lol, that's true. It looks like Habanera duo (except Jardin Perdu looks more intense and luminous, especially the purple), and Habanera is a favorite of mine (the second duo I ever bought), so I'm sold (if I could afford it, that is). :p I actually layer Daphne sometimes over the dark purple of Habanera when I do an eye look to add a little bit of wow.
Jardin Perdu, such a beautiful name ! The colours ( both duos ) are great, innovative and truly
thud.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Jardin Perdu looks a little like someone combined Melusine and Kauai. Both shadow duos hold some promise as far as I'm concerned. I'm curious to see what else comes to light.

MarieMary

There is. Temptalia posted info about it
There is going to be a 4-pan palette called Domination. It's in the summer 2014 gifting thread.

But I assume they're talking about a 6-pan palette à la Danmari, Joie de Vivre or One Night Stand. For now, no info on a new one for this year, but as soon as we find something, we'll share! :)