Nars Fall 2017

MaryJane

As much as I Nars blush, this is a pass for me. I swatched and it has blue reflects/glitter in it. No thanks.

missjulie

nars_blissful.JPG

My order of the Nars Blissful blush came the other day. To the left, a finger swatch, and to the right, a heavy brush swatch (2 swipes) in indirect sunlight, on NC20ish skintone.
The camera doesn't really pick it up, but I can see the little blue reflects in the finger swatch.With a brush application it gets more diffused and it's not that apparent, but it's still 'kind of there', adding to the subtle shine of the blush.
Haven't tried it on the cheeks yet, but so far I think I'll really love this blush, it's certainly unique to my collection.

elegant-one

I got the new lip matte in Walk This Way & I love it. Its a beautiful warm rose pink on me. I'll have to get more of these LOL

GreenEyedAllie

I got the new lip matte in Walk This Way & I love it. Its a beautiful warm rose pink on me. I'll have to get more of these LOL
I agree! I was surprised by how much I enjoy the formula. I thought I was done with liquid lipstick, but NARS...so I bought Get It On and Save the Queen

GreenEyedAllie

Ooh! So what do those 2 shades look like on you? I'm going to get the red & maybe American Woman.

Pretty nice! At least I think so, lol! I was surprised by Get It On because I assumed it would pull yucky brown on me, but it doesn't! It's not quite the nice mauve as on Bella, but if I layer it a little it's more like it. Lighting is also key. It looks warmer in warm light, cooler in cool. STQ is gorgeous! It reminds me of Bound. I have pics on my IG, but I'll try to post them here, too...I just have issues uploading pics here sometimes.

elegant-one

Pretty nice! At least I think so, lol! I was surprised by Get It On because I assumed it would pull yucky brown on me, but it doesn't! It's not quite the nice mauve as on Bella, but if I layer it a little it's more like it. Lighting is also key. It looks warmer in warm light, cooler in cool. STQ is gorgeous! It reminds me of Bound. I have pics on my IG, but I'll try to post them here, too...I just have issues uploading pics here sometimes.

I was wondering about GIO. Thanks for the info dear! I just ordered STQ :)

Latest posts