NARS Foundation Pump

miss_bailey

I recently bought the NARS balance foundation and was disapointed that it didnt come with a pump. Is there one available or an alternative I can use?
It's annoying that the testers have them but they don't sell them seperatley.

sdtjefferson

I was on the hunt for one myself and was told by the Sephora rep that the pumps only come with the testers and the newer foundation they have. You can see if they can give you one of the tester pumps if they have extra.

miss_bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtjefferson
I was on the hunt for one myself and was told by the Sephora rep that the pumps only come with the testers and the newer foundation they have. You can see if they can give you one of the tester pumps if they have extra.

Grr so annoying, there must be SOMETHING we can use.

Macnarsandlove

yeah i asked the same thing to my trainer and nars doesnt have pumps available for sale at all. sucks really bad cause only the new foundation comes with a pump. sorry
ssad.gif

Monsy

Does anybody know can i buy foundation pump on NArs counters or maybe in sephora? i know it is available on nars website , but i wouldnt like to make order just for the pump

xbuttonsx

I bought my Sheer Glow maybe 5 months ago, and they didn't have it at the counter then but did on the website at that point. I would call a counter and ask.

happy01

Barneys.com have the Nars foundation pump for $6.00 and its free shipping now so check it out. Just got myself one, bc I went to sephora and they don't carry any. Best luck

DILLIGAF

The pump is available online at the NARS website. Its $6 like someone else mentioned. However its currently sold out. I just got a NARS foundation. Sheer Glow in Trinidad and Im going to see if the Nordstroms NARS counter also carries the pump. Instant answer!!! The pumps are not available at NARS counters at Nordies. Oh well looks like I will be ordering it from Barney's then.

Latest posts