Nars General Chat

elegant-one

Does Nars hate their EU site? I've been waiting for that highlighter palette for weeks now, and I keep refreshing everyday in hopes to see those bronzers but nope.
Why don't you want my money Nars?

I can already feel I'll probably pick up something from the Charlotte collection because I like the special packaging - as I'm trying to spend less on make-up I need to leave that mindset behind lol.

What!!?? That's terrible. ^:rofl:I tried that too one time...lasted a week! :scared::rofl:

hitchcockblonde

Are you getting anything
I'm actually really into the look of the Charlotte Gainsbourg brush roll. I would actually use all those brushes. I'm going to wait to see if it comes to Sephora though so I can use some of the gift cards I have. The lip tint in Ephelide looks really pretty too. I love a pinky/plummy/mauve so I'll get that I think. Are you getting anything?

elegant-one

I'm actually really into the look of the Charlotte Gainsbourg brush roll. I would actually use all those brushes. I'm going to wait to see if it comes to Sephora though so I can use some of the gift cards I have. The lip tint in Ephelide looks really pretty too. I love a pinky/plummy/mauve so I'll get that I think. Are you getting anything?

Very nice! For sure the 3 multiples & 3 lip tints & the velvet lip pencil in London Clinic. I'm curious about the hydrating glow tint.

Are these going to be available elsewhere? I figured they would be but wasn't sure. It would be great if Sephora got them during the sale :)

boschicka

I'm jealous. I like the brush handles, but have no use for the heads, so they're a skip for me. I hope you can get them from Sephora. The new Pro brushes are on my list though!

fur4elise

Oooh ooh! NEW Limited Edition NARS Orgasm Collection!
nars-orgasm-liquid-blush-lipstick-collection-review-650x434.jpg
Original blush...
nars-orgasm-liquid-blush-swatch-650x433.jpg
A liquid blush...
nars-orgasm-lipstick-swatch-650x433.jpg
and lipstick...releasing June
(reallyree)

lipstickaddict

Some of the new Nars Charlotte G products are up on Sephora, but not all of them. Funny though, because when I do a google search it seems there has been a page created for them on Sephora but when I click on the link it says that this page no longer exists. I can't imagine that they were up and sold out already? Wierd

Audrey C

I like the lipstick too; although I really like the colour, I never liked the blush because of the gold sheen. The lippie looks very pretty though.

elegant-one

Nars should make Misconduct permanent. I live in it. I was so happy Nordies still had it so I could order another one this morning because I'm giving my daughter in law my backup this weekend.

Latest posts