• VIP room essential Set
  • Studio 54 Dolce Vita Cracker
  • Studio 54 Climax Set
  • Softcore Blush & Balm Duo 5027
  • Softcore Blush & Balm Duo 5028
  • Softcore Blush & Balm Duo 5029
  • Studio 54 Brush Set

r0mini0n

Wow, Nars is going all out !The brush set and the lipgloss set caught my interest. If they're full sized I might pick it up, I hate tiny make up items lol.

Icecaramellatte

Yes! I forgot about the brush set. The SA showed me the 2 eyeshadow palettes. The purple cover one and the red cover one and the glitter lipsticks and the brush set. He had a book. I think I saw the other lipsticks too but he didn't point it out. The other stuff was probably in there too but he didn't show me. I know he said the red eye shadow palette was Sephora exclusive and the purple one was coming out on the 20th. I don't know if the other stuff is coming out that day too. Oh there is a lot here. I have to start plotting. The 20th is this week and I can't buy all this stuff if it is available. I kind of hope it isn't.

fur4elise

Swatches

Free Lover
NARS-Holiday-2019-Makeup-Collection-Swatches-6.jpg

Star Scene
NARS-Holiday-2019-Makeup-Collection-Swatches-8.jpg

Studio 54 Audacious
NARS-Holiday-2019-Makeup-Collection-Swatches-11.jpg

5009 Beige & Shimmering Gold

5010 Red & Bronze Shimmer
5011 Red & Red Shimmer

5049 Plum & Gold Shimmer

NARS-Holiday-2019-Makeup-Collection-Swatches-13.jpg

5013 Mahogany

5014 Geranium
5015 Tan Rose

5048 Terracotta Rose

(chicprofile)

Icecaramellatte

I called the boutique yesterday. No holiday products. I figured it was a mistake but they did say they had the palette that was available only on IG. Well the funny thing is. I had been trying to buy it on IG forever. I could not get it to add to my cart. I saw the button but it would not go in. But I tried it again after the call and in it went. I decided to go to the store anyway for instant gratification. I should have questioned the SA more on holiday but thought I should get in and get out.

Ooh the Star Scene combo pics look really pretty. 5010 lipstick is a me color but I can see buying all of them, maybe not the red. . . I like 5-13 Mahogany and 5048 Terracotta Rose. Ooh big haul coming on. Now just need to know which pieces are coming in October and which in November.

Icecaramellatte

I ordered a bunch of stuff from Nordstrom because they had their 10 point event and it popped up the last day and I had been getting things in one day with my last 3 orders. But Nope! Not this time. I wanted one other thing and Ulta had it and they are having a point event too so I went with them. I noticed tracking said it was delivered 2 days ago. Nope. Just called and they said they would send it again. That would have been a quick turn around too. I've been getting stuff from Ulta lately with this 21 days event in 1 -2 days. So annoyed. I would have enjoyed going to the boutique to check everything out but I was greedy for points and figured it wouldn't kill me to wait a few days. But it is.

Oh I did call the boutique before I ordered as I didn't see the glitter lipsticks anywhere on any site and they said they didn't have them either. At least on launch day. I'm figuring maybe they are coming on the November launch. I think I will stop by eventually and see for myself.

Icecaramellatte

Oh I stopped at a boutique last week and they said the glitter lipsticks were not coming to the US. Not happy. Another SA at a boutique is the one that showed them to me. I will see if I can get someone to get them for me. I wish I had known this a long time ago. Anyone else can confirm this?

r0mini0n

Oh I stopped at a boutique last week and they said the glitter lipsticks were not coming to the US. Not happy. Another SA at a boutique is the one that showed them to me. I will see if I can get someone to get them for me. I wish I had known this a long time ago. Anyone else can confirm this?

Hi, no idea but I'm from Europe so if you know which ones you want I'd be happy to order them for you from their official site!

boschicka

New blush colors?!?! Yes please! Coeur Battant....that was released previously, no? It was a dupe for Tom Ford's Narcissist blush, I stink.

Latest posts