Nars General Chat

MaryJane

I got overlust palette and it's stunning
they really know how to make amazing blushes

I have so many blushes that I put off buying this one for a while. I gave in last weekend and have been wearing it ever since. These highlighters are perfect for a subtle glow.

MaryJane

The new Orgasm X blush is gorgeous. It’s a little deeper coral than the original with a subtle gold sheen. I’m about at NC 20 and it works for me. I had my eye on Tempted but when I swatched it, it was very good and not somthing I would use as a blush.

Winthrop44

The new Orgasm X blush is gorgeous. It’s a little deeper coral than the original with a subtle gold sheen. I’m about at NC 20 and it works for me. I had my eye on Tempted but when I swatched it, it was very good and not somthing I would use as a blush.

Did you mean Tempted was very gold? Michelle Wang used Tempted as an eyeshadow in a video I just watched. Do you think it would be nice for that?

MaryJane

Did you mean Tempted was very gold? Michelle Wang used Tempted as an eyeshadow in a video I just watched. Do you think it would be nice for that?

DOH....yes, very gold. I saw Michelle’s video and do think it would work as an eyeshadow. I do think it would be pretty easy to dupe as an eyeshadow and not with the money of you are only using it as an eyeshadow.

Icecaramellatte

Loving Dominate blush! Picked that one up at the boutique and didn't even notice Orgasm X. Later read up on the blushes and heard about this new color so checked it out at Nordies and they were out of stock. I did pick up the Nordies exclusive blush palette. I was pleasantly surprised to find the colors swatched quite nicely on my hand. Wasn't too sure about them from online pics but all showed up great on me. Threw in exclusive eyeshadow palette too but I was bad and didn't bother to swatch it al all.

shellygrrl

Staff member

I don't remember at what point in the video Michele brings it up, but there's a new cushion foundation on the way (which hopefully will be sold in North America), and the packaging is STUNNING.

shellygrrl

Staff member
A pop-up showed up when I went to the NARS site today saying there's a new foundation coming out soon and to get on their email list to know when it comes out. Maybe-possibly it's the cushion foundation Michele mentioned in the vid I shared a while back?

Shars

A pop-up showed up when I went to the NARS site today saying there's a new foundation coming out soon and to get on their email list to know when it comes out. Maybe-possibly it's the cushion foundation Michele mentioned in the vid I shared a while back?
A blogger I follow on IG shared, a few days ago, a new foundation she received in PR from NARS. It was a Soft Matte foundation - to go with the Soft Matte concealer. So I'm guessing that it isn't cushion.

Latest posts