NARS holiday Info

kensbarbie1017

Heres what i found out about nars holiday.

Well, first of all theres a promotion rihgt now (this MAY just be at lord and taylor, I'm not sure.) If you spend $75, you get a mini skincare set with NARS balancing foaming cleanser, balancing toning lotion, balancing moisturizer and aqua gel hydrator. However, you have to be a good client, or just ask for it. Also, a mini lipgloss trio also with $75.

Anyway, heres whats coming up for winter.

2 new "night life" eyeshadows (these are the glitter shadows that start with night)
A limited edition night life palette. It has the 2 new night life shadows, and 4 or 6 more, i forget-sorry!
3 New shadow duos
2 new red lipglosses
2 new artisan brushes
1 new nailpolish
4 or 5 lipgloss/lipgloss stain duos

keitza

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensbarbie1017
Heres what i found out about nars holiday.

Well, first of all theres a promotion rihgt now (this MAY just be at lord and taylor, I'm not sure.) If you spend $75, you get a mini skincare set with NARS balancing foaming cleanser, balancing toning lotion, balancing moisturizer and aqua gel hydrator. However, you have to be a good client, or just ask for it. Also, a mini lipgloss trio also with $75.

Anyway, heres whats coming up for winter.

2 new "night life" eyeshadows (these are the glitter shadows that start with night)
A limited edition night life palette. It has the 2 new night life shadows, and 4 or 6 more, i forget-sorry!
3 New shadow trios
2 new red lipglosses
2 new artisan brushes
1 new nailpolish
4 or 5 lipgloss/lipgloss stain duos

Thanks for the info
clap.gif

But it´s true, trios or duos .........

""A limited edition night life palette. It has the 2 new night life shadows, and 4 or 6 more, i forget-sorry! " I need it :woots:

It sounds wonderful! I wish Nars counters at Holt Renfrew in Canada would offer these same GWP products that you guys in the U.S. get!! I can't wait to see the Holiday collections from MAC, Nars and Stila!

Kiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptasia
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

I hope they offer all of that in Canada!

I'm hoping that too. but at least we can order them online if not buying them in person.

Latest posts