*~*Nars Lip Lacquer*~*

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*Has anyone tried these?? I was thinking about trying Cabiria, Caraibe, or Eros. I'm going to Sephora this weekend to buy one, and I just wanted to hear some thoughts on these. Are they sheer or pigmented?? Any comments?? TIA!!!*~*

Caffy

it's thick and pigmented..so a little goes a long way. It's better to wear a lip balm underneath.

thanh13

I have Baby Doll, Chelsea Girls (perfect nude) and Diablo and I love them!! It's quite pigmented and also pretty long lasting.

sabn786

i recently bought sweet charity..and its soooooo pretty..yea it is thick..its almost kinda like a lipstick but its still a lipgloss? i dunno if that makes sense..but anyways i love it and cant wait to purchase more!!

Kuuipo

I have a number of these,and they all have COLOR,so don't expect sheer.....but you can wear them over lipstick,and they are not going to migrate off your lips......they are THICK!
clap.gif

nics1972

I have Zouzou, Bewitched (apparently, this is DC) and Chica Boom and I totally love them. They are very pigmented and stay put.. definitely THICK. I love sticky glosses and these are the stickiest I have found (close second is Stila Lip Glaze). I use them alone, over lipstck or lipliner filled lips. I have my eyes on Hellfire now..

CantAffordMAC

I just went to Sephora today and tried this one. I used Chelsea Girls, and it was nudish, brownish...it was a great color. And I started putting it on and thought I used too much (a little goes a long way) and it was gorgeous like a semi-glossy lipstick. I put some DuWop buttercream gloss on top of it and it was really pretty.
smiles.gif

Deena

I have Baby Doll and I love it, it's perfect for those days when you don't feel like wearing too much makeup, and has great staying power.

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipglass*Lover*
*~*Has anyone tried these?? I was thinking about trying Cabiria, Caraibe, or Eros. I'm going to Sephora this weekend to buy one, and I just wanted to hear some thoughts on these. Are they sheer or pigmented?? Any comments?? TIA!!!*~*

well, I have to say that although I looove the way Caraibe looks in the pot (the prettiest gold-gold with shimmer) it is NOT pigmented enough to show up on my fairly pink pigmented natural lip color. Granted, it looks pretty and shimmer/gloss on my lips and the staying power is awesome, however, it is a total waste of money if you are looking for some actual color. That, and it smells kinda gross, like aquaphor/petroleum jelly but more chemically--if it smelled good too, I might not be so p'oed about the stupidly high price tag
angry.gif

Whatever... still love Nars for their blush and e/s at least.