NARS lipstick is AMAZING

DorothyLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffy
I'm a nars addict,

and if you live in New York., Francois Nars is having an event at Henri Bendel on 5th Ave. They are selling a limited edition FAME lipstick palette ,and it's also autographed for 75 dollars...

BTW that SCHIAP lipstick was my last purchase too, but i've been to chicken to wear it! It looks great on you !

gasp!!!! when is this happening?!?!?!
eyelove.gif

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffy
I'm a nars addict,

and if you live in New York., Francois Nars is having an event at Henri Bendel on 5th Ave. They are selling a limited edition FAME lipstick palette ,and it's also autographed for 75 dollars...

FYI: This is the information from the newspaper AM NEW YORK.
Introducing Coquette the New Summer Cosmetics Collection.
Call to reserve a consultation, Appointments are limited 212-904-7954
April 10-16, 2007
*the model is wearing a red outfit & shoes w/bright red nailpolish & lipstick. She looks like she lost her mind, like the woman in the MAC Balloonacy ad.

I might walk over to check it out, but I can't buy anything, I'm worse than broke, I'm broken
weeping.gif

DorothyLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
FYI: This is the information from the newspaper AM NEW YORK.
Introducing Coquette the New Summer Cosmetics Collection.
Call to reserve a consultation, Appointments are limited 212-904-7954
April 10-16, 2007
*the model is wearing a red outfit & shoes w/bright red nailpolish & lipstick. She looks like she lost her mind, like the woman in the MAC Balloonacy ad.

I might walk over to check it out, but I can't buy anything, I'm worse than broke, I'm broken
weeping.gif

oh man thats awesome, thank you for the info!! i really want to go, but im afraid ill end up spending all my money haha

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorothyLove
oh man thats awesome, thank you for the info!! i really want to go, but im afraid ill end up spending all my money haha

Be strong!
cheerleader.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorothyLove
SO i went to sephora yesterday and blew half of my tax return moneys on makeup.
among the other stuffs i got 4 nars lipsticks, a bright orange, light orange almost beige, hot pink, and a blue pink. i lovee them all
this is the hot pink one- Schiap.

Sounds like you got Casablanca and Honolulu Honey<--I'm guessing on those, but I know that bluish pink has to be Funny Face! It's my favorite =)