NARS loves ... sets

MissTT

I have not, katred, but googled some swatches and it's a little light for me. I think I could pull it off, but I'm not certain. I absolutely KNOW my daughter could wear it so I think of her when I see these palettes. She's about NW25 so is able to pull off so many shades it's ridiculous. She has a pretty good stash now b/c I don't like things on me. It also means are tastes are too high for her means. LOL Once she started sneaking into my NARS during HS she was hooked.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I have not, katred, but googled some swatches and it's a little light for me. I think I could pull it off, but I'm not certain. I absolutely KNOW my daughter could wear it so I think of her when I see these palettes. She's about NW25 so is able to pull off so many shades it's ridiculous. She has a pretty good stash now b/c I don't like things on me. It also means are tastes are too high for her means. LOL Once she started sneaking into my NARS during HS she was hooked.
Ah, the dangers of having a makeup-savvy mom!

elkaknits

I am hoping they re release the soho polish one day... My husband only likes red and accepts purple on my nails. It takes everything in me not to just get rid off all the greens that I love so much since he honestly hates seeing me in them. I put them on just to look at them and immediately, within an hour, remove them so really a total waste to have them. But Soho, oh Soho, is a big lemming right now

niketyi

That yellow in the Nars loves San Francisco collection!
bigheart.gif

MarieMary

Pictures, review, swatches of the NARS Loves New York City set. :)
http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/nars-hearts-new-york-city/

katred

Specktra Bestie
Pictures, review, swatches of the NARS Loves New York City set. :)
http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/nars-hearts-new-york-city/
I hope we get this up here! I imagine that either The Bay or Holt Renfrew will have an exclusive on it. I have to say that even though I already have Amour, I'm pretty tempted by this one. Those shades are even more perfect for me because of they lean a little plum. For some reason, neutrals that lean just a little bit pink/ plum work even better on me than "straight" neutrals.

MarieMary

So Mr NARS is in Chicago today, and for the occasion there's a limited edition NARS Loves Chicago set. :)

Edit: My bad, it's a NARS Loves Chicago tote. Sorry about the mix-up. :/

leahrenae

So Mr NARS is in Chicago today, and for the occasion there's a limited edition NARS Loves Chicago set. :)

Edit: My bad, it's a NARS Loves Chicago tote. Sorry about the mix-up. :/
I missed this... I wasn't told about the stipulations (have to buy his book or $200 in products to get the tote) prior to arriving. books were sold out before I got there and I wasn't spending that much or stuff I didn't need, just for a tote... oh well.
Did you get a chance to meet him?

Prettypackages

Shoot. I think Amour would be too light for me. Maybe I'll pick it up for my daughter although I'm hoping for another 6-pan blush palette for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. Such an economical way to feed her NARS blush fix.
you're an awesome Mom. My Mom is not into makeup, and would've never bought me anything like that as a gift. She trips on how much I spend on makeup. BUT She did take me downtown Chicago so I can get my makeup done for prom b/c the makeup artist I used was working there that day instead of the Nordies closer to our home. LOL

MissTT

Thank you, PP.
bouquet.gif
I bought my daughter NARS b/c she recognized the quality knowing nothing about the brand. She told me she sneaked into my blush b/c it was sitting in the bathroom and she didn't want to go back downstairs to get her own. She noticed the color lasted all day and she didn't have to retouch like she did with her own blushes. So, she started sneaking it more often b/c I never used it. LOL She said she loved blush and it is the thing she would put on daily over all other products. I didn't wear much makeup at the time and wasn't convinced $27 was a fair blush price, but the fact that a high schooler vouched for the longevity and pigmentation sold me on NARS for life. I bought the Danmari palette for myself and then decided I wouldn't use the majority of the colors. I knew she would be thrilled and likely use it more than me so I just gave it to her for Christmas. The bronzer and highlighter in that kit are gone and there may be pan in another color or two so I say it was worth the money.

MaitaiFluff

I finally got around to buying the NARS :heart: s New York set. It's been a hectic past couple of days at work, so the palette has been putting in over time. It's so convenient!
b3c5a332_image.jpeg
Please excuse my hot mess of hair do. =)

MarieMary

NARS Loves Los Angeles set!

Deep Throat Blush - Flirty sheer peach
Abyssinia Eyeshadow - Delicate pearl sheen
Etrusque Eyeshadow - Antique
Outremer Eyeshadow - Bright true blue
Bali Eyeshadow - Neutral brown
Laguna Bronzing Powder - Brown with golden shimmer

Trouville Nail Polish - Seashell pink

Turkish Delight Lip Gloss - Pink sherbet

$75. Available September 1, 2013 at Barney’s Beverly Hills, Nordstrom (Topanga, Glendale, Westside, Farmers Market, Santa Anita, Santa Monica), Saks Fifth Avenue Beverly Hills, narscosmetics.com

Source: http://www.temptalia.com/nars-hearts-la-set-blush-palettes-for-fall-2013

brittbby

NARS Loves Los Angeles set! Deep Throat Blush - [COLOR=808080]Flirty sheer peach[/COLOR] Abyssinia Eyeshadow - [COLOR=808080]Delicate pearl sheen[/COLOR] Etrusque Eyeshadow - [COLOR=808080]Antique[/COLOR] Outremer Eyeshadow - [COLOR=808080]Bright true blue[/COLOR] Bali Eyeshadow - [COLOR=808080]Neutral brown[/COLOR] Laguna Bronzing Powder - [COLOR=808080]Brown with golden shimmer[/COLOR] Trouville Nail Polish - [COLOR=808080]Seashell pink[/COLOR] Turkish Delight Lip Gloss - [COLOR=808080]Pink sherbet[/COLOR] $75. Available September 1, 2013 at Barney’s Beverly Hills, Nordstrom (Topanga, Glendale, Westside, Farmers Market, Santa Anita, Santa Monica), Saks Fifth Avenue Beverly Hills, narscosmetics.com Source: http://www.temptalia.com/nars-hearts-la-set-blush-palettes-for-fall-2013
I NEED this one. I don't live in the LA area so I'm going to have to catch it online. So happy orgasm isn't in this set cuz I definitely don't need another one =P! I've been wanting deep throat so this will be a nice way to get it... And a bunch of other colors!