NARS Luster blush Holiday 2007

kensbarbie1017

I just got Luster blush today. Heres a picture of it next to sertao (left) and orgasm (right). Its much darker than sertao on, even though sertao looks darker in the pan. It is a peachy bronze, and has no pink like orgasm. I will add to the thread as i get more products from holiday collection.
narsblush.jpg

Kuuipo

It looks like Sertao mixed with Deep Throat. Its a warm,golden rose.The MA at NM Honolulu only had a display,but she's reserving one for me when they release them over here.

Love Always Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
im a nars whore. i must get.

and... i got.

its so gorgeous. its a very subtle peachy glow on my nc35 skin. it brightens up my complexion.

Love Always Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie
Does it look like MAC BP peal sunshine?

Pearl sunshine is more pinky to me. luster is alot more peachy and warms the skin up.

Kuuipo

No, it really is like Sertao plus Outlaw. If you are warm complected-this is totally hot.

kensbarbie1017

I'm NC40 (foundation) and it shows up on me i just have to use a really dense brush. I like the subtle blush look on me anyway ( i have rosacea-but its under control so its not like my face is bright red unless im having a flare up). It is a little less shimmery than orgasm

summer6310

so I went to a different sephora and played with Luster again. it shows up a little bit today but I need to use heavy hand... I guess the peach tone is too close to my skin tone(just like Orgasm never works for me), but it did give me a really nice glow. I also tried Sertao and I was suprized that Sertao is actually works better and shows up as bronzer, it is more gold than Luster. So guess what, I want to get Luster so bad and end up bring home Sertao.

I have to have it even though it is very similar to Sertao,wich i already own.I think it,s the same dilemma with Orgasm and Deep throat,both are very similar but at the same time they are also different and worth having on hand.

Latest posts