NARS, MAC, Barry M, GOSH and CHina Glaze.

Hikaru-chan

This is stuff I've accumulated over the past 4 weeks so I didn't go on a mad shopping spree all at once.

YSL:

P1010762.jpg

Pure Gloss in #1
Pure Gloss in #2
Rouge Volupte in #1 Nude Beige
Rouge Volupte in #7 Lingerie Pink
Rouge Volupte in #13 Peach Passion
Pure Lipstick in #148 Tea Rose
Pure Lipstick in #146 Romantic Pink

GOSH, Barry M and MAC:

P1010759.jpg

GOSH Velvet Touch Primer
GOSH Lip Gloss in #004
GOSH Cool Lip Jam in #100
Gosh Soft'n Shine Lip Balm in #30 Barbie
MAC Frost Lipstick in Angel
MAC Cremesheen in Creme Cup
Barry M in #101 Marshmellow
Barry M in #129 Palest Lavender
Barry M in #100 Baby Pink

China Glaze:

P1010774.jpg

Watermelon Rind
Grape Juice
Raspberry Festival
Cherry Pie
Orange Marmalade
Strawberry Fields

P1010775-1.jpg

Pink Voltage
Rose Among Thorns
In The Lime Light
Japanese Koi
Shocking Pink
Labu Heels

GOSH and NARS:

P1010777.jpg

GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in #006 Bananas
NARS Turkish Delight Lip Gloss
NARS Taj Mahal Blush

I'm absolutely loving GOSH makeup and I'm sure that it's available in the US now and I rally want the new Gucci fragrance Flora and Escada Ocean Lounge so I'll be getting those soon.

xoxprincessx0x

omg awesome haul! im dying for some china glaze nailpolishes i gotta make a pit stop at sallys as soon as i have the time.

Hikaru-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalclear
awesome haul, where did you get china glaze in the UK?

I got them from a beauty trade show on monda, they are amazing polishes, so thin but covers so well and it's so hardwearing the only negative thing is it dulls quite fast and that can't be down to my topcoat cause I use it on my other polishes and I don't get that problem.

They gave me this number if I wanted to order in the future: 0113 249 7025
The website The Beauty Partnership - - dedicated to delivering the highest quality products and customer service.

I've just checked the website and they are charging retail price as opposed to trade price like they told me.
This other site is based in the US but ships to the UK, haven't used them yet so I can't tell you how much shipping is or how fast they are.
Head2Toe Beauty Store - Hair Care, Nail Care, Skin Care, Salon Furniture & Equipment

Tahti

NICE HAUL! Everything looks so f*ing delicious ;D I recently bought that GOSH primer too, seems to be working pretty well!

ABB113

Amazing haul! I love the YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks :) #2 gloss looks great over the RV l/s in #1 Nude Beige! Love the CG colors you got!