Nars multiples

snkatha

Hi, has anyone used the Nars multiples? What do you think about them. Eg south beach

sugypop1

I wear MUFE HD in 173 and I use the multiple bronzer in rapa nui as a contour shade. Loves it!!! I find it easy to blend, doesn't look so obvious, and it dries to a powder finish. I would like to try the other shades.

mrslovejoy

I use south beach and palm beach together. I use palm beach more as a foundation to give me that glow, then I use south beach as a blush. I also use the st barts/copacabana duo as a highlighting duo.

mufey

I love Mustique as a highlight and Malaysia as bronzer, they're the least shimmery ones too. NC40/2.

gemmel06

I myself have papa nui and south beach love tham both. I think NARS multiples are a good investment.

alka1

I love them (I own 4) but I think I would prefer a smaller size at a slightly cheaper price. They are way too big and I doubt I will ever finish one before it expires. NARS - please make Mini Multiple sticks!
smiles.gif

snkatha

Oh gosh! They sound good! I hear rapa nui is a good Bronzer for woc. Some ppl describe it as having a hint of red in it. The red bit makes me feel a little iffy:-(

elektra513

I only have palm beach but I love it very much. Great bronzer/ contour. I wanted some of the other bronzed ones, but I don't want even a hint of redness.

Hope to get South Beach and Portofino next.

BKTrinVincy

I tried one in Sephora yesterday and was debating on it and today this thread pops up lol..

I plan to get papa nui...Im very dark and this would be a good highlight for my complexion

LILYisatig3r

It's so funny this thread is here now, I was in Sephora last week and was playing around with the Orgasm Multiple, and fell in love! I didn't want to spend $39 on it though without tax, so I hopped on eBay and bought the mini just to see if I liked it for every day use. I just got it in the mail today and I LOVE IT :0 It's such a gorgeous color. I liked it so much I went back on and bought the full size for $29 -_-;

Here's a question though, do you ladies prefer applying with fingers or a brush? I did my fingers today but I don't like how it basically rubs off my foundation... would a brush be better?

afulton

I have St. Barts which I use as a highlight and eye shadow. I also have Malibu which I have yet to use. The mua artist used it on me as a cheek color so I felt compelled to buy it but have yet to use it. Maybe I will pull it out in the fall. I want to try South Beach but I think the multiples are so huge that NARS should offer them in smaller sizes. I am sure they were be great sellers then.

Latest posts