Nars National Event

~*STArPRINCEZZ*

Nars is having a National event in my city of Columbus, Ohio. I've never been to a national event before and I was wondering for those who have been could you tell me what goes on?

Kuuipo

At a national event they have national (traveling) makeup artists who do makeovers and often there is a gift with purchase.

elektra513

There's one here in Atl next weekend. Seems like a fun way to formally get intro'd to Nars stuff, I cannot wait
greengrin.gif

~*STArPRINCEZZ*

Yay i can't wait. I have never tried Nars products but everyone RAVES about the blush Orgasm so I'm going to purchase that also Turkish Delight lipglass

Kuuipo

Why not let one of the national artists pick a blush an lip product for you. The only reason Orgasm is known is because of its name. It's one of their least attractive colours. Everyone has it,it is so common place that it fails to be interesting, and the artist may find a blush more suited to you. Its good to go with an open mind...There are also lip products like the laquers which are superior to the glosses because they offer more pigment and higher quality ingrediants (they are pure, coloured lanolin) at the same price.

elektra513

I went to the event this past weekend and I absolutely enjoyed the experience!

MUA Rafael made my face flawless and glowy and it lasted all day (I went first thing in the morning). I ended up buying almost everything he used...I now love Nars even more than before
winkiss.gif

Something I didn't expect was the longevity of the eyeliner on my waterline. It didn't budge at all.

ETA: He also showed me how to properly contour/highlight my face. Huge difference. I learned so much
smiles.gif