Nars Night Shadows Help?

forevernars

I was wondering if I could get some suggestions on a base to use that will help with the Nars sparkles in the night shadows because I only use UDPP and the sparkles do not come up I know others have mentioned to use like Vaseline but I was wondering if somebody knew of something that isn't like a gel or the feel/texture of Vaseline. I wouldn't like the feel of that on my eyes. TIA

gabi03

If you want to keep the sparkles, don't use a swiping motion it will just brush them away. I pat the shadow on gently and that keeps my night shadows looking like they do in the pan. Also I've heard a circle motion with the brush helps too.

forevernars

Darn for me that is impossible as I blend all my eye shadow using the swiping motion so I was trying to see if there was a product I could use without the gunky feel of using a gelly type like Vaseline.

Temptasia

UDPP, cream base...I like a black cream base...apply the shadows as usual and blend the edges, and then pat on extra eyeshadow for the sparkles.

snwbrder69

I found that mine turns out super sparkly when I use mine over a MAC shadestick.
smiles.gif

Nicala

Mac shadesticks, NYX Jumbo pencils.
Anything creamy (not much applied though, so it doesn't crease) should help. Patting the eyeshadow on helps a lot, too.

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptasia
UDPP, cream base...I like a black cream base...apply the shadows as usual and blend the edges, and then pat on extra eyeshadow for the sparkles.

This is what I do
thmbup.gif

Latest posts