Nars Plum Blush

StArCaNdY

I own MAC's Plum Foolery but I'm curious if there's any Nars plum blush similar or even better. I really love Nars blushes and want my collection of them to grow. By the way I'm NC35. Thanks!

If you girls know of any other Nars blushes that look good on NC35 let me know!

StArCaNdY

Thanks! I've heard Sin was nice. I can't wait to go to the mall this weekend and try them all on. I'm becoming addicted to Nars now
greengrin.gif

wannabelyn

I have plum foolery as well. I'll try to do a swatch in comparison between this and sin which i think it close but not as pigmented as foolery.

StArCaNdY

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabelyn
I have plum foolery as well. I'll try to do a swatch in comparison between this and sin which i think it close but not as pigmented as foolery.

Thanks! You think Plum Foolery is more pigmented then?

StArCaNdY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjunsan
I second on Sin and also agree that Plum Foolery is more pigmented.

Although Plum Foolery is supposed to be more pigmented, do you think Sin or NARS blushes in general last longer?

jenjunsan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StArCaNdY
Although Plum Foolery is supposed to be more pigmented, do you think Sin or NARS blushes in general last longer?

Hmmm....I am probably not the one to answer that. I actually prefer MAC blushes, but everyone else seems to prefer NARS. I was just not impressed with them. For some reason they don't wow me. I ended up selling or swapping all the ones I had, but then I repurchased Sin because it really is a nice shade.

StArCaNdY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjunsan
Hmmm....I am probably not the one to answer that. I actually prefer MAC blushes, but everyone else seems to prefer NARS. I was just not impressed with them. For some reason they don't wow me. I ended up selling or swapping all the ones I had, but then I repurchased Sin because it really is a nice shade.

Would you recommend Outlaw instead of Sin? Online they look a bit ssimilar but Outlaw looks more pigmented.

wannabelyn

Quote:
Thanks! You think Plum Foolery is more pigmented then?

MAC blushers that i have are usually less pigmented than NARS. in the case of Plum Foolery it is more pigmented.

Quote:
Would you recommend Outlaw instead of Sin? Online they look a bit ssimilar but Outlaw looks more pigmented.

Outlaw and Sin are quite different. Sin is more Berry and Outlaw more Raspberry.

I'll do a swatch of them 3 for you
cutey.gif
I promise I'll do it this time

StArCaNdY

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabelyn
MAC blushers that i have are usually less pigmented than NARS. in the case of Plum Foolery it is more pigmented.

Outlaw and Sin are quite different. Sin is more Berry and Outlaw more Raspberry.

I'll do a swatch of them 3 for you
cutey.gif
I promise I'll do it this time

Thanks!

wannabelyn

I retract what I said

I just did some swatches I had no idea outlaw would be so similar to plum foolery!!!

wanted to take some daytime shots without flash but it's been pouring and gloomy everyday.

052.jpg

054.jpg

summer6310

I m NC35

Sin, Madly, Lovejoy, Torrid are all very nice.

Albatross is the prettiest highlighter on NC35 skin.

StArCaNdY

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer6310
I m NC35

Sin, Madly, Lovejoy, Torrid are all very nice.

Albatross is the prettiest highlighter on NC35 skin.

I have Torrid and I loveee it! I'm going this weekend to try on all the rest.

How are NARS eyeshadows for you? I had tried some on before but I couldn't get them to show up as vibrant as they look in the pan. And the cream eyeshadows look gorgeous but same problem
ssad.gif

If you like Plum Foolery then I recommend Sin, Oasis(I know that Oasis description online thats its a pink champagne, but in person it 's more berryish), or Outlaw. NARS blushes are buildable so a light layer of Outlaw would give a pretty berry shade.