NARS portrait of paradise collection

ShesAFoxyLady

http://www.narscosmetics.co.uk/the-...-of-paradise-collection.html/?___store=vue_uk

What are people's thoughts on this little collection?

I've heard someone say that the orgasm blush in the orgasm/albatross/laguna palette is different to the normal orgasm blush - can anyone vouch for this - anyone have both by any chance??

I might buy the blush/bronzer palette as I've been wanting to get orgasm to see what all the hype is about. It will only be my 2nd NARs purchase ever (first purchase was desire blush)!

What is the shimmer like in these three products? I don't want anything too shimmery but don't mind a subtle glow...

psmap85

The orgasm blush in the palette is the same as the regular orgasm. There is a super orgasm which has more chunky sparkles, but not in any sets, I think you have to buy that by itself.

I woulddefinitely buy the portrait of paradise palette, but I already have all 3 of those by itself, but as a newbie it is a great product.

Laguna has to be my favorite nars product. I just bought the laguna multiple, it has some shimmer, it can be blended for a subtle look.

ahhhttack

I love Laguna multiple, great for paler girls since it gives such a nice light bronze look. The shimmer just makes it look glowy. Too bad it's LE

ShesAFoxyLady

Thanks for your input. I'm seriously considering buying the palette.

I thought the blush should be the same
yes.gif
but some people were saying there were subtle differences between the single orgasm blush and the one in the palette - saying one was more pinky etc. Probably just a different batch, if there is any difference at all!

I'm pleased it's the least sparkly version that is included in the set (compared to super orgasm) - I don't do disco ball face!!
tong.gif

I'll look forward to trying it and seeing whether it lives up to the hype!

ETA - this one looks nice too... ack! http://www.narscosmetics.co.uk/color/artist-palette/only-you-eyes-and-cheeks-palette.html

The orgasm blush in the palette is the same as the regular orgasm. There is a super orgasm which has more chunky sparkles, but not in any sets, I think you have to buy that by itself.

I woulddefinitely buy the portrait of paradise palette, but I already have all 3 of those by itself, but as a newbie it is a great product.

Laguna has to be my favorite nars product. I just bought the laguna multiple, it has some shimmer, it can be blended for a subtle look.