Nars powder foundation ingredients

makeupgirl

Can anyone post the ingredients to Nars powder foundation if they still have it? I wanted to order it online, but I hate that I can't see the ingredients before ordering. I have sensitive skin. Thanks in advance to anyone who's able to do it.

bklynfemme

NARS Cosmetics, Inc.IngredientsIngredientsTalc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Nylon 66, PTFE, Zea Mays (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch), Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Silica, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Zinc Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain: Mica, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)Product DetailsEden: For medium complexions with a yellow undertone, or for warming the skin. Similar to NARS Loose Powder, NARS Pressed Powder is the secret to a sheer, ultra-natural translucent complexion. Combining the finest ingredients available with a 'microsphere' technology, NARS Pressed Powder works best when pressed into the skin to achieve a naturally radiant look. NARS Pressed Powder's light and airy texture helps set makeup with a smooth, sheer finish. Perfect for retouching, Pressed Powder is packaged complete with its own powder puff.

from this link:
NARS Cosmetics NARS Pressed Powder Compact, Eden, .28 oz reviews in Face Make Up - Sorted by Newest first- Buzzillions.com

makeupgirl

You're a life saver, thank you so much. I didn't really think anyone will post this fast. I'm so thankful
th_DANCE.gif

bklynfemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupgirl
You're a life saver, thank you so much. I didn't really think anyone will post this fast. I'm so thankful
th_DANCE.gif

you're welcome! Nars is great. I have sensitive skin as well and mac foundation makes me break out but Nars have never given me any problems.
yes.gif