Nars Private Sale

CartoonChic

I did! I ordered as soon as I saw the email this morning. I couldn't resist such a good deal. Some of the items I got are things I've wanted to buy for a while. This was the perfect opportunity to get them at a big discount.

• Eye Makeup Remover
  • Endless Night Nail Polish
  • Kismet Nail Polish
  • Night Flight Nail Polish
  • Night Rider Nail Polish
  • Montenegro Cream Blush
  • Enchanted Cream Blush
  • Joyous Red Semi Matte Lipstick
  • Rouge Basque Satin Lipstick
  • Petit Monstre Satin Lipstick

• 413BLKR Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Not part of the sale. I added it to my order since I can only get this color from NARS.
I also used Ebates and a coupon code to get a Copacabana Illuminator sample.
pompom.gif

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Enchanted[/FONT]

CartoonChic

Thanks! but I don't think it works unless I get the e-mail too, which is normally how they do it. I see the items though! I like the lipsticks they have for the sale! :)
Try contacting customer service since you are already signed up for their emails. I'm thinking it should show up in their system that you're on the mailing list. They may be able to send you an invitation email manually.

josephine90

I did! I ordered as soon as I saw the email this morning. I couldn't resist such a good deal. Some of the items I got are things I've wanted to buy for a while. This was the perfect opportunity to get them at a big discount.

• Eye Makeup Remover
  • Endless Night Nail Polish
  • Kismet Nail Polish
  • Night Flight Nail Polish
  • Night Rider Nail Polish
  • Montenegro Cream Blush
  • Enchanted Cream Blush
  • Joyous Red Semi Matte Lipstick
  • Rouge Basque Satin Lipstick
  • Petit Monstre Satin Lipstick

• 413BLKR Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Not part of the sale. I added it to my order since I can only get this color from NARS.
I also used Ebates and a coupon code to get a Copacabana Illuminator sample.
pompom.gif

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Enchanted[/FONT]
Wow u almost bought everything! Im afraid of the montenegro blush lol

CartoonChic

Wow u almost bought everything! Im afraid of the montenegro blush lol
girlhaha.gif
I guess I did! I've been curious about Montenegro for a while. I'm not even sure if I like cream blush. I bought 2 NYX cream blushes months ago to play with, but I haven't tried them yet. My plan was to try them out first and then to buy the NARS cream blushes if I like wearing creams. I sort of jumped the gun. I'll pull the NYX creams out this week and will experiment. I want to apply the cream blush then layer it with a powder blush.

MarieMary

Wow, that's pretty incredible! I wish they did this in France. Or rather I didn't or I'd go bankrupt. :p

CartoonChic, I can see Montenegro looking fabulous on you!

MissTT

CC I knew you'd get the eye makeup remover. I thought of you as soon as I saw it. I'm just getting to this email today so I'll have to see what's what. Anything sell out so far?

MissTT

I skipped the cleansing oil due to the mineral oil main ingredient. I got: Night Flight & Night Series nail polish, Tzigane & Petit Monstre lipstick, Eye Makeup Remover, and Lose Yourself Set (Angelika blush & gloss + Laguna Bronzer). I tried to use a code for free Orgasm mini polish and it erased the private sale discount so no goodies for me.

CartoonChic

I skipped the cleansing oil due to the mineral oil main ingredient. I got: Night Flight & Night Series nail polish, Tzigane & Petit Monstre lipstick, Eye Makeup Remover, and Lose Yourself Set (Angelika blush & gloss + Laguna Bronzer). I tried to use a code for free Orgasm mini polish and it erased the private sale discount so no goodies for me.
I sure did! Especially since we were just talking about removers. You're making me rethink Tzigane. I passed on it just because it said sheer. I should've looked up the color first. It's pretty. What's the code for the Orgasm mini?

leahrenae

I still have my items sitting in the cart...hopefully they're still there!
these discounts are waaay better than the pro discount. I was secretly wishing they'd apply both discounts but no such luck, lol

MissTT

I sure did! Especially since we were just talking about removers. You're making me rethink Tzigane. I passed on it just because it said sheer. I should've looked up the color first. It's pretty. What's the code for the Orgasm mini?
JUNENP13

I picked up Tzigane b/c it looks like a great MLBB shade. I'm kind of thinking of Joyous Red and Kismet, but will probably pass. I'm actually a little miffed that I purchased what I did. I need none of it and should be saving up for a new car. I don't really paint my nails so I could have skipped out on that and I don't need more eye makeup remover.

CartoonChic

My stuff has already shipped and will be here Thursday. I'm surprised. My orders from NARS usually take much, much longer.

CartoonChic

JUNENP13

I picked up Tzigane b/c it looks like a great MLBB shade. I'm kind of thinking of Joyous Red and Kismet, but will probably pass. I'm actually a little miffed that I purchased what I did. I need none of it and should be saving up for a new car. I don't really paint my nails so I could have skipped out on that and I don't need more eye makeup remover.
I wasn't paying attention and thought the code was for a mini Orgasm blush, not polish. Don't be miffed. You got some really nice stuff for cheap.

MissTT

I wasn't paying attention and thought the code was for a mini Orgasm blush, not polish. Don't be miffed. You got some really nice stuff for cheap.
That's what I've been telling myself.
greengrin.gif
I actually really like the look of Orgasm blush. I'd never seen it before. I plan to get it sometime. Getting it for free would have been awesome. I don't usually buy directly from NARS b/c I get my points elsewhere.