NARS Radiant Cream Compact Foundation

Monsy

I have combo skin. My match in my sig is wrong, but I can't remember how to change it. When I had my wedding makeup done, she matched me as an NC20. I do wear a primer, though not one of the pricy ones. I have redness and acne scarring, so what I might need is a good concealer.

Edit: Okay, figured out how to change my signature. It should be right now.
I do not thing Sheer glow is longer wearing than mac ones, or at least prolongwear or studio fix fluid.

Knope2012

I do not thing Sheer glow is longer wearing than mac ones, or at least prolongwear or studio fix fluid.
That's a shame. I'll try a few different things and see if I can get it to work on me. If it's a better color match than Studio Fix, I can make it work. I haven't had much luck finding a perfect shade for me

Monsy

I am NC20 in studio fix and Deuville in sheer glow. It just might be something you are wearing under the foundation - wrong primer, or moisturizer that's making it come off easily

Knope2012

I am NC20 in studio fix and Deuville in sheer glow. It just might be something you are wearing under the foundation - wrong primer, or moisturizer that's making it come off easily
That's probably it. I've been using Olay Daily moisturizer and Monistat Anti-Chafing gel. I need a new daily moisturizer, I think. This cheap primer does about the same for me as Smashbox, so I could probably try a few different ones too.

Knope2012

Hi, I wasn't sure if you all were aware or not but Nars is having a sampling "contest" right now through their Facebook for their Radiant Cream Compact Foundation. Everyday they're giving away 100 samples of a different shade.

https://www.facebook.com/narscosmetics/app_562295720470456
I did this today and managed to "win" a sample of Gobi! If you log on right at 12, it's worth a try. I'm going to try for Deauville tomorrow to compare them.

chsai

I could not win it today
ohboy.gif

Prettypackages

So I just had my first chemical peel, and have a few dry spots... this stuff just clings to them. I like the finish, but not sure I'd keep it. That, and the fact that I think it will slide right off my face without primer, will deter me.

MissTT

Do you not really wear primer? Lately I've toyed with eliminating it from my routine. Unfortunately I have 6-7 to go through right now. Was thinking of sending you Too Face Primed & Poreless when I sent your blush. (Or Smashbox or CoverFX SPF 30) Btw, what did you think of your peel?

chsai

So I just had my first chemical peel, and have a few dry spots... this stuff just clings to them. I like the finish, but not sure I'd keep it. That, and the fact that I think it will slide right off my face without primer, will deter me.
Chemical peels just dry me out a lot how is your peel result going for you?

chsai

Hi, I wasn't sure if you all were aware or not but Nars is having a sampling "contest" right now through their Facebook for their Radiant Cream Compact Foundation. Everyday they're giving away 100 samples of a different shade.

https://www.facebook.com/narscosmetics/app_562295720470456
I did not win yesterday and don,t remember today. missed again
th_stormy.gif

Prettypackages

I usually do my makeup on the go, and don't always remember to bring the primer. When I go out, I layer it on though. LOL

I like the peel results so far, they said it would take 4-5 days for the peel to finish doing what it is supposed to do, and my forehead is dry and scaly right now. So I'm waiting for that to peel. The first day, I could feel my face tightening up and my face was so soft. (I should have taken before pics, the doc did) Today I had the most flaking, and even that was almost non existent. It's kind fun to see the acne dry up and fall off. I know gross. I doubt that my darkest spots will be gone after the first application. I'll do one, maybe two more after this.

MissTT

Child, put the primer on before you leave then! Also, see if you can find some mini-bottles of a primer you like. Sephora sells some in smaller sizes or gives them away as perks.

Prettypackages

Child, put the primer on before you leave then! Also, see if you can find some mini-bottles of a primer you like. Sephora sells some in smaller sizes or gives them away as perks.
LMAO... you are hilarious... and yeah... that's way to easy. LOL

Do they sell small samples of Nars and hourglass primers?

Latest posts