NARS Radiant Cream Compact Foundation

MarieMary

Beautezine says they come in 20 shades.
http://www.beautezine.com/nars-radiant-cream-compact-foundation/

lenamonster

It's up on Sephora now. I just ordered mine in "Siberia"

http://www.sephora.com/radiant-cream-compact-foundation-P381712?skuId=1525104

GoldenGirl

So we're sure that they'll match the shade we currently use?

I can breathe a little bit because Sephora doesn't have Macao up yet though. My poor wallet is saved. For now.

ETA: I think it IS there actually, it's just spelled MACOA, not MACAO. Ha ha!

lenamonster

So it seems like Sephora only has 15 out of the 20 shades available. Maybe they'll be added gradually? I know that they should be carrying all the shades starting August 1st. I wonder if this will be like collections in the past that have gone live early and if they'll take it down before August 1st comes?

shontay07108

I was really excited about this until I took a look at the shade names. It seems to run parallel to Sheer Glow. For some odd reason, no Sheer Glow shade matched me perfectly. Macao was too dark in the center of my face and Cadiz seems to light around the edges of my face. I will still swatch these in-store, though and hope for a miracle.

luvlydee

I was really excited about this until I took a look at the shade names. It seems to run parallel to Sheer Glow. For some odd reason, no Sheer Glow shade matched me perfectly. Macao was too dark in the center of my face and Cadiz seems to light around the edges of my face. I will still swatch these in-store, though and hope for a miracle.
Tahoe was way too yellow for the center of my face and syracuse too light around the edges. Oh the struggle... Lol if anything i might get Syracuse and darken it up with powder. Either my msf in dark or i was thinking about getting mufe pro finish powder in 174

shontay07108

Tahoe was way too yellow for the center of my face and syracuse too light around the edges. Oh the struggle... Lol if anything i might get Syracuse and darken it up with powder. Either my msf in dark or i was thinking about getting mufe pro finish powder in 174
I LOVE pro finish. It's my favorite foundation. On days when I try to give a little love to my other foundations I can just see the difference. I think you should definitely try it out.

luvlydee

What color do you use in pro finish?? I have the small sample of 173 and im starting to think its not as yellow as i want it to be on me? Thats why i was thinking 174

shontay07108

What color do you use in pro finish?? I have the small sample of 173 and im starting to think its not as yellow as i want it to be on me? Thats why i was thinking 174
173. I was told it runs the same as the HD foundation. I didn't believe it at first because 173 seemed way too light in the pan. After 3 failed attempts, I finally realized 173 is the right one.

luvlydee

173. I was told it runs the same as the HD foundation. I didn't believe it at first because 173 seemed way too light in the pan. After 3 failed attempts, I finally realized 173 is the right one.
Thanks i guess ill just keep trying with the 173 sample before i rush and get the 174. This girl uses the 174 so thats why i thought it would look better on me
0431f52f_image.jpeg
(I forgot where i got her image from but i know it was on tumblr)

shontay07108

Thanks i guess ill just keep trying with the 173 sample before i rush and get the 174. This girl uses the 174 so thats why i thought it would look better on me
0431f52f_image.jpeg
(I forgot where i got her image from but i know it was on tumblr)
I don't know why, but I'm always a little weary of samples. Maybe it's best to compare on your face in the store. I'm not a fan of that myself, but after messing up three times I was determined to get it right.

luvlydee

I don't know why, but I'm always a little weary of samples. Maybe it's best to compare on your face in the store. I'm not a fan of that myself, but after messing up three times I was determined to get it right.
Yea i started to wonder if its just the sample thats wonky lol. Ok one last question and ill leave u be lol... How do you apply it (please dont say the sponge. I hate getting sponges dirty lmao) As for this nars creamy foundation. I can wait. Itll be my first cream foundation so i want to play around with it first

shontay07108

Yea i started to wonder if its just the sample thats wonky lol. Ok one last question and ill leave u be lol... How do you apply it (please dont say the sponge. I hate getting sponges dirty lmao) As for this nars creamy foundation. I can wait. Itll be my first cream foundation so i want to play around with it first
You're not a bother :lol: I never use sponges. I just use my Real Techniques buffer brush and it works like a charm. My first cream foundation was the D&G creamy foundation. I love that one, but it expired and I tossed it. I will buy it again, though and try to use more of it.

Latest posts