NARS Radiant Cream Compact Foundation

luvlydee

Ok i see nars cosmetics has all 20 shades up on their site. They only sell the refills and ull have to buy the compact seperately for 10 bucks ETA: wooooow sephora doesnt have these up anymore. Maybe it was one of there 'glitches'

GoldenGirl

I went to Sephora today and they had the display up. The MUA said she had just put it up a few days ago. I got a chance to touch and feel the foundation. It's very light. It's $38 and you can get the holder thingie for $10. But you really don't need it unless you just want something that says NARS on it like their other compacts. The compact did have a mirror and sponge, ut I'll probably use my own sponge or brush to apply. I actually like to apply my foundations with the beauty blender because it sheers the foundations out. The only reason it didn't come home with me was because she didnt have Macao in stock.

luvlydee

I went to Sephora today and they had the display up. The MUA said she had just put it up a few days ago. I got a chance to touch and feel the foundation. It's very light. It's $38 and you can get the holder thingie for $10. But you really don't need it unless you just want something that says NARS on it like their other compacts. The compact did have a mirror and sponge, ut I'll probably use my own sponge or brush to apply. I actually like to apply my foundations with the beauty blender because it sheers the foundations out. The only reason it didn't come home with me was because she didnt have Macao in stock.
How did the texture of the foundation feel?? And are the colors true to sheer glow/matte foundations?? Or did they run darker/lighter Sorry for all the questions lol just excited here

GoldenGirl

It was very light. I really expected it to be heavy, but it had just a really creamy texture. And from what I saw, yes it looks like whatever shade you use in the Sheer Matte/Glow would be the same for this one.

leahrenae

It was very light. I really expected it to be heavy, but it had just a really creamy texture. And from what I saw, yes it looks like whatever shade you use in the Sheer Matte/Glow would be the same for this one.
I was wondering the same questions, lol!

Good to know, GoldenGirl... thanks for your info!

leahrenae

ETA: wooooow sephora doesnt have these up anymore. Maybe it was one of there 'glitches'
I don't see them on the NARS site... can you post a link?
I'd checked a couple days and was wondering why it was on the sephora site and not on the NARS site...

lenamonster

Here they are on the Nars website. http://www.narscosmetics.com/promo/the-latest/what-s-new/radiant-cream-compact-foundation-refill/siberia
I think Sephora realized that they had released the compacts too early and took them down. I ordered as soon as I saw them and got Siberia on Friday!
eyelove.gif

leahrenae

Here they are on the Nars website. http://www.narscosmetics.com/promo/the-latest/what-s-new/radiant-cream-compact-foundation-refill/siberia
I think Sephora realized that they had released the compacts too early and took them down. I ordered as soon as I saw them and got Siberia on Friday!
eyelove.gif
thanks so much! let us know how you like it!

lenamonster

I love it so far. it's very light weight but offers light to medium coverage. I think you could build it to full coverage with several layers.

From the top it's Chantilly, Siberia, and Terre Neuve

luvlydee

Definitely going to have to grab this!
Yup im def grabbing this also. I want to pick it up at the store tho.
I don't see them on the NARS site... can you post a link? I'd checked a couple days and was wondering why it was on the sephora site and not on the NARS site...
Sorry i didnt see this til now... But thanks to lena monster for the link and pics!!

NYCBeautyJunkie

cafemakeup.com has swatches of all 20 shades! I tested this in Sephora yesterday but Macao was a little off on my summer tan; I want to try New Guinea and New Orleans at the NARS store. So excited for Thursday!!

shontay07108

Spotted this product in Sephora today. I am really impressed by the texture and the way it feels on the skin. It glides on and blends in perfectly. The problem is, just like with Sheer Glow, I don't have a match. Macao's undertone is wrong, especially for the center of my face and Cadiz is a touch light for the outside of my face. I'm bummed that I won't be able to use this because I refuse to work with two, but it should be a dream for those of you who have a match. I'll just get my D&G cream foundation and keep it moving.

shellygrrl

Staff member
lenamonster, do you have Sheer Glow or Sheer Matte in Siberia? If you do, is there much difference in terms of colour between formulas?

lenamonster

lenamonster, do you have Sheer Glow or Sheer Matte in Siberia? If you do, is there much difference in terms of colour between formulas?
I'm sad to say that I don't have those, which is kind of a shock for me being as obsessed with Nars as I am. This Siberia is def. lighter than Terre Neuve and less yellow, more neutral.

MarieMary

What is the amount of product?
0.42oz. For reference, powder foundations are 0.40oz.

Thank you for the swatches again, lenamonster, they are very helpful. And it's always great to meet a fellow mega-fan of NARS here. :) Your pup is too cute.

Monsy

Thank you marie That's around 12 grams or ml compared to 1 oz or 30ml for liquid. That's why I don't like cream foundations, you run out super fast. But would still like to try it since I am big nars fan. I have new illuminating primer, sheer glow, tinted moisturizer, loose powder and compact setting powder.

Latest posts