NARS Radiant Creamy Concealers

aradhana

I wonder if I'm like you and I don't really know what color I am. I need to learn more about undertones/shades...
this happened to me last summer....i couldn't continue to wear cuba in the later part of the summer. but so far so good this year....
anyway i have mac mineralize liquid foundation in nc45 for when i'm more red, and cuba for when i'm lighter and more green/yellow...and matchmaster for the dead of winter.
i didn't find any of the other nars TMs worked for me in my darker redder phases...

MissTT

ETA: Here's a link http://www.sephora.com/pro-airbrush-concealer-brush-57-P313020?skuId=1419480
This quote is from three months ago, but I must say OMG thank you MISS SHONTAY!!!! PrettyPackages and I were at Sephora and I finally picked up this brush. I am so mad at myself for waiting so long. It blends the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer perfectly. It also doesn't miss a step with my Bobbi Brown Corrector which is a very thick formula. It applies the corrector in a light, soft layer which helps prevent creasing and patchiness. As I was typing I just realized I have some other correctors I was going to throw away b/c I couldn't get them to blend properly. (MAC and Ben Nye's orange) These products may be saved.

Now PP and I asked the SA about this concealer brush and she didn't convince us it wasn't a gimmick. Maybe we were too tough. It's the Pro Visionary Perfecting Concealer Brush. Does anyone know how well this would work? We were thinking it couldn't possibly blend that well if you were using the necessary sweeping motion.

shontay07108

You're welcome MissTT! I'm still loving that brush. I don't use concealer on a consistent basis, but the brush is amazing for the Bobbi Brown Titnted Eye Brightener that I use everyday. I don't like the look of that new brush. It's really funky to me.

MaitaiFluff

Now PP and I asked the SA about this concealer brush and she didn't convince us it wasn't a gimmick. Maybe we were too tough. It's the Pro Visionary Perfecting Concealer Brush. Does anyone know how well this would work? We were thinking it couldn't possibly blend that well if you were using the necessary sweeping motion.
But, it's so oddly shaped? On another note, I just found out today that in the short time my face has been exposed to the (already few) sunny days here, I've become too dark to wear Chantilly under my eye area. It shall be benched until Fall/Winter comes again. Hello, Vanilla.

Caise

could anyone help me get this concealer in Vanilla? it's sold out everywhere in Europe and sephora.com doesn't ship interantionally..

shellygrrl

Staff member
Sephora France ships to most of Europe. Unfortunately, Vanilla isn't in stock there. http://www.sephora.fr/Maquillage/Teint/Anti-Cernes-Correcteurs/Anti-cernes-Eclat/P1281016?bl=Nars%3ANARS_BrandActuality%3A1 Or if NARS has a website in your country, you can order directly from them.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Funny, I've been noticing a number of counters around here are out of stock of colours (Vanilla included) of the radiant creamy concealer. Wonder if they underestimated how many they were going to sell?

Caise- If I can find a counter that actually has Vanilla here, I'll let you know. I'm almost out of mine as well...

Caise

Or if NARS has a website in your country, you can order directly from them.
I checked French Sephora already and we don't have NARS in my country. I also checked their Europen site and it isn't available there either
'

Prettypackages

This quote is from three months ago, but I must say OMG thank you MISS SHONTAY!!!! PrettyPackages and I were at Sephora and I finally picked up this brush. I am so mad at myself for waiting so long. It blends the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer perfectly. It also doesn't miss a step with my Bobbi Brown Corrector which is a very thick formula. It applies the corrector in a light, soft layer which helps prevent creasing and patchiness. As I was typing I just realized I have some other correctors I was going to throw away b/c I couldn't get them to blend properly. (MAC and Ben Nye's orange) These products may be saved.

Now PP and I asked the SA about this concealer brush and she didn't convince us it wasn't a gimmick. Maybe we were too tough. It's the Pro Visionary Perfecting Concealer Brush. Does anyone know how well this would work? We were thinking it couldn't possibly blend that well if you were using the necessary sweeping motion.

I'm still trying to figure out how that brush works. LOL i keep reading the reviews and have been looking on blogs.
I love my #57 so much I'm considering a backup. It takes too long to dry and i really need to wash it after every use. when it gets just a little dirty it just doesn't perform as well.

Prettypackages

I went back to Mac Mineralize concealer, and tbh, even though I'm having trouble with the shade match, I think I love this so much more.

MissTT

could anyone help me get this concealer in Vanilla? it's sold out everywhere in Europe and sephora.com doesn't ship interantionally..
I believe Vanilla is in stock in my local store. Heck I know it is. I swatched it on a customer last night. Let me know if you still need a CP.

Prettypackages

Well shoot now I'm gonna try my Mineralize again. I can't return it b/c I got it from the Oak Brook MAC.

I believe Vanilla is in stock in my local store. Heck I know it is. I swatched it on a customer last night. Let me know if you still need a CP.
LOL, I actually loved the Nars more. But I'm going to finish this tube of MAC mineralize and go back and try again.

deanfour

My complextion is MUFE 173 and I decided on Biscuit for the dark areas under the eyes. Has anyone used these for a long period of time? What do you think about these concealers? Are they long lasting?

MissTT

I use these concealers erry.single.day. They last a long time, are natural looking, and don't really crease. I use the Sephora Pro Airbrush Concealer brush #57 for flawless results. Biscuit and Ginger would both be good shades for you.

deanfour

I may have to try that brush. I usually just use my finger to apply and then use my beauty blender to apply my foundation on top of the concealer.

MissTT

I would try to use foundation first and then concealer so you don't undo all the blending work you've just done with your concealer. Besides the foundation will provide some coverage (if you use it under the eyes) and you will use even less concealer.

infinitize

I was almost pushed into buying this concealer, but I was actually quite impressed.

I don't wear a concealer for the under eye area, but it was creamy enough for that purpose, and yet still had enough coverage for the hyperpigmentations and imperfections on the face..
it also worked really well mixed with foundations to give a very smooth and high coverage, non cakey finish.
it blended into the skin so well that on my Sheer glow Gobi foundation, Vanilla color looked very nice and natural

lipstickluv8422

I just discovered this concealer and I'm hooked!! It has a great consistency, a little bit goes a long way. I mainly use it to cover up scars but have also recently been using it under eyes and I haven't noticed any creasing. I love it!

I have very pale skin and most concealers are still too dark, even in the lightest shade, but Siberia is light enough for me and works amazingly.

I'm really crazy about this concealer and want to try other similar ones. I was matched to Caramel at Sephora, which seems to be perfect when I use a Bobbi Brown Corrector underneath for my under eye circles.

Can anyone recommend a similar product/shade? I'm so awful at matching myself! I was matched to MAC PLW Foundation NC 42 and MAC PLW Concealer NW35, if that helps! Thank you!

Latest posts