NARS Satin Lip Pencils

Rads

I think she misunderstood Palas Royal and Majella.:p
Uh-ohhhhh....I change it
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

I ordered form the Nars web site & did not even receive an order confirmation email? I have an order number & it appears to have processed properly. Anybody else experience that ordering from their site? I didn't think to call them until 5 minutes after 5 when they are closed. Not very good cs business hours :(

Yazmin

I ordered form the Nars web site & did not even receive an order confirmation email? I have an order number & it appears to have processed properly. Anybody else experience that ordering from their site? I didn't think to call them until 5 minutes after 5 when they are closed. Not very good cs business hours :(
The order confirmation won't come right away but you should have received your e-mail within an hour of placing your order.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Some review and swatch of Lodhi, Yu and Majella:

http://www.pinksith.com/2013/03/nar...paign=Feed:+pinksith/Wtcm+(The+Pink+Sith+Blog)

Hmm, Majella looks different from Temptalia.
This swatch makes me think it's deep and dark red even if T said it's vibrant and bright red.
I think it might have to do with the lighting they're using. T has a pro-style lighting, which eliminates variations, shadows, etc., whereas I think Sith is taking pictures at home, using natural light or what is available to her. Depending on how bright your surroundings are, the shade could probably look like either. I agree, though, it definitely looks deeper in Sith's photo. And I find that it looks fairly cool toned in both.

Aquamarine1543

I think it might have to do with the lighting they're using. T has a pro-style lighting, which eliminates variations, shadows, etc., whereas I think Sith is taking pictures at home, using natural light or what is available to her. Depending on how bright your surroundings are, the shade could probably look like either. I agree, though, it definitely looks deeper in Sith's photo. And I find that it looks fairly cool toned in both.
Agree. I usually think T's swatches are quite different after I visit a counter to see actual items!

elegant-one

eyelove.gif
Just got Yu & Luxembourg today....whoo they are both so gorgeous on. Yu is a must have gorgeous gorgeous pink. Lux is a movie star elegant slight pinked red
love.gif
The texture is amazingly satiny smooth. I use them on my bottom lip & then smoosh my lips together. VERY pigments. I think I'll be getting more.

Aquamarine1543

I'm going to receive Yu, Isola Bella, Biscayne Park and Lodhi tomorrow.
BUT the problem is Hyde Park, Majella and Floralies keep tempting me.
hmm.gif

Does anybody have (at least) one of them? How's it?

Latest posts