NARS Sex Appeal Blush... *pics*

Monsy

It looks beautiful on skin. I am NC20 and when i swatched it on hand i was worried it will not show up so i didn't buy it. But couple of weeks later i couldnt stop thinking about it and i ordered it online. It shows up nicely and i can layer it for more color. 2 layers is just enough. I use MAC168 brush to apply it. It looks great with dark grey/black smokey eye.

kanne

I loooooove this blush. It's a gorgeous matte pinky-peach. I've worn it every day since I've bought it, even though I bought Deep Throat at the same time, I've only worn that once.

User38

this has become my runaround blush.. for daytime it is just the right amount of colour for me.

Cupid

Oh wow! I didn't see the second picture until further down! It has a STUNNING glow to it!!

laylalovesmac

This is on my NEED TO GET list!! <3 Just NEED TO GET some money first.
blush-anim-cl.gif

alyxo

My friend has this blush and it's so pretty. Unfortunantly, I'm too tan for something like this, it doesn't even show up on my skin, haha.

hopefulheart

Hi does anyone have this and MACs Immortal Flower? Are they close enough that you only need one or are they different enough to justify having both?