Nars Sheer Glow For Combination?oily Skin

LAMB4LIFE

Heys Guys And Dolls
I Wonder Who Can Help Me With This One
I Have Combination Skin And Use Studio Fix Fluid By Mac But I Am Sooooooooo Curious To Try Nars Sheer Glow Due To All The Youtube Hype,
But.....
Would This Work On My Oily(ish) Skin????
Also Is Any 1 With Combination Skin Using Mac Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation? If Yes Hows That Working Out And How Does It Compare To Nars Sheer Glow?
Thanx

RandomnessWithK

i only tried the sample of the nars sheer glow, but because i'm combination skin, the SA also told me i should get the matte one.. i did - and it didn't wow me.. it oxidized on my skin (making it more orange) and then dried in some patches on my cheeks.. and the staying power on my nose was not very good lol..

the MAC mineralize creme foundation (the one in the compact) i tried, i liked the coverage, but it broke me out with painful cystic acne pimples and i dont really break out this easily normally.

this is just my experience, i didn't like the nars sheer glow and the nars matte foundation.. just didn't work for me even when i set it with powder..

i do however love my mac face & body foundation and also the mac studio sculpt foundation set with mac MSFN.. love those combos
smiles.gif

i do also love MUFE face & body foundation and the coverage it gave me..
smiles.gif

what may work for me, may not really work for you.. so take my experience with a grain of salt
winks.gif
but just thought i'd post on here my experience.. if that helps any
smiles.gif

good luck!

obscuria

I have oily skin and I love nars sheer glow. I don't notice that it makes my skin any more oily than other foundations, you still have to apply powder throughout the day if you have really oily skin, but I've yet to find a foundation that I don't have to do that with. Since you have combo skin, you may not have to apply powder as much. It doesn't cause me to break out, which is also nice.

As far as the weird oxidation that the above user has had, I've not have that problem. Primers might help if that does occur though. Same for the patchiness.

LAMB4LIFE

"i do however love my mac face & body foundation and also the mac studio sculpt foundation set with mac MSFN.. love those combos
smiles.gif
"

I SO WANTED TO TRY THE STUDIO SCULPT BUT I COULD NOT FIND A COLOUR MATCH MY USUAL NC45 WAS A LITTLE TOO DARK BUT THE SHADE ABOVE WAS TOO LIGHT-THANX SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE THOUGH

meela188

I have combination/oily skin and I LOVE sheer glow. I can even get away with not setting it with powder. Some SA recommended that i try the sheer matte because of my oily skin but I hated it.

fallenang3l211

agreed. i have sheer glow and its my HG foundation. i set with MSF-N and i don't have any problems with breaking out, oxidation, or dry patches. i used to use studio sculpt and set it with MSF-N and its too heavy for me..the coverage is good but i can really feel the foundation on my face.

DaisyKatLuv

I have EXTREMELY oily skin. I use NARS Sheer Glow and I absolutely luv it. It's my HG for sure. I use HourgIass Mineral Primer with it and NO setting powder...this keeps me pretty much oil free but I still have a nice glow to my skin. I also have Sheer Matte and it's not bad. I find that it actually gives less coverage than the Sheer Glow. I'll use up the bottle but will repurchase Sheer Glow only.

Susanne

I am NC 25 in MAC Studio Fix Fluid - which shade should I buy in NARS Sheer Glow foundation?

Thanks!