Nars Sheer Glow Foundation Help (I'm NC20 MAC)

ButterflyDior77

Any NC20 MAC foundation/powder skin tone users, use Nars Sheer glow? If so which color in NARS SG do you use?

I know before I get it I will go down to sephora and get it matched, but I want to know what one or ones I should look at or make sure they try on me, so I get the right shade.

Also I might just get order it online if enough people that are NC20 are the same Nars color.

I'm also a 020 Light Beige in Diorkskin Nude foundation and the lighest color in 0.5 Chanel Matt Lumiere.

I am for sure NC20, can't go lighter or darker.

Thanks for all your help!

MUALindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyDior77
Any NC20 MAC foundation/powder skin tone users, use Nars Sheer glow? If so which color in NARS SG do you use?

I know before I get it I will go down to sephora and get it matched, but I want to know what one or ones I should look at or make sure they try on me, so I get the right shade.

Also I might just get order it online if enough people that are NC20 are the same Nars color.

I'm also a 020 Light Beige in Diorkskin Nude foundation and the lighest color in 0.5 Chanel Matt Lumiere.

I am for sure NC20, can't go lighter or darker.

Thanks for all your help!

I use Flesh in NARS Powder and Deauville in Sheer Glow. I would say it's a tiny bit darker than Studio Fix Fluid in NC15. Deauville is very neutral - like me!
Right now (after some sun) I've been using my Studio Sculpt in NC25 - I need to re-match to Sheer Glow; according to this, I just can't go up in shades.
ssad.gif

HOTasFCUK

I heard Ceylan and Deauville are both good for NC20. I went to Sephora a few months ago and asked for a sample. The girl said my shade was not there so she gave me a different one to try. Well instead of giving me something a shade darker (at least it might make me look "tanned") she gave me lighter. So i had to wash everything off because i looked like a ghost. And stupid me threw the container out so i forget what the name was. I'm going to go back for both samples and see how they are. I also bought the NARS balanced foundation at a Shiseido sale but got Fiji. Its a tad bit dark for me, maybe like NC25 so i might be able to mix it with something to get my shade but will definitly go back to Sephora for samples.

MUALindsay

^^I've got a summer tan going on and just got Sheer Glow in Fiji. Great match.

PS> They now sell pumps for SG!!!

Latest posts