NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Match - PLEASE HELP!!!

openexpression

Ok...I don't really wear foundation often but I love the description of NARS' new Sheer Glow formula and I want to try it out...my problem is that there are no Nordstrom stores in Louisiana and Sephora does not have the full range of colors. I have an employee discount for NARS that is 15% or for certain colors I could wait until the Sephora F&F for 20%...I just want the right color...so ladies please help as best you can! For reference I am NC45 and I wear Becca TM in Tobacco...I've also been matched to MUFE HD#173.

Here are the colors I am considering:

6049.jpg
spacer.gif
Tahoe - Medium-dark with caramel undertone

divider_horiz_dotted_197.gif

spacer.gif
6050.jpg
spacer.gif
Cádiz - Medium-dark with caramel and red undertones

divider_horiz_dotted_197.gif

spacer.gif
6058.jpg
Macao - Medium-dark with deep yellow undertones

And here is me:

NewCamera030.jpg

lauraglou

I can't help you with the colour choice but I can tell you that the Nars Sheer Glow foundation is fabulous. I got colour matched at the weekend and I can honestly say that I have never really been happy with my foundation colour/consistency until i got this Nars one. It goes on beautifully, looks flawless and yet not too heavy.

I spent a bomb at the Nars counter, I only went in for a blush/highlighter combo and came out with their Hydrating Freshening Lotion, Makeup Primer, Sheer Glow Foundation, Powder Foundation (to use as a setting powder), Deep Throat Blusher, Orgasm Lip Gloss and the Orgasm/Albatross Combo that I had originally gone in for
lol.gif