NARS Skin

WhatWouldJoanDo

So, after much success with almost the entire NARS line I fell into, what do you all call it? a NARS haul. A NARS Skin haul to be specific. NARS balancing foam cleanser, NARS hydrating freshening lotion, and NARS balancing moisture lotion ... biting the bullet to improve the "foundation" of all makeup - my skin. I had previously used the NARS mud mask (it has lasted me more than 2 years using it occasionally). I have also enjoyed the NARS Aqua gel hydrator sample at it was great for immediate results (a sort of drink for dehydrated skin). Having allergic skin and being susceptible to photosensitivity I tread lightly in trying new things but haven't had a problem with NARS skin or foundations - not a small feat! Anyone else have any experience with NARS skin?

gabi03

The NARS skin care is slowly taking over my Lush lol. I love the efa potent night cream, balancing toner, and their milk cleanser. I would love to try their masks, or the aqua gel hydrator.

missmolliecule

I am obsessed with the skincare... particularly the Hydrating Freshening lotion. Best thing to have ever happened to my dry skin. The brightening serum kicks butt too!

WhatWouldJoanDo

For Cannucks, the NARs Skin mud mask will cost $65.00 at a NARs makeup counter (eg. the Bay) but is available online through Sephora for $47 ... I hope this is a sign the US and Canada prices will align soon. .... Still can't believe a 27$ brush in the US will cost me over $42 in Canada when our dollar is par.

MarieMary

I never understood price difference as well. In Europe, Nars is very expensive.
For example, I bought my Yachiyo brush for 55€, and my duo e/s for 34€. That's about US$80 and US$50 respectively.

Basically, I'd be all over Nars Skin if it were on par with US prices. An adorable Nars MUA gave me a sample of the Aqua Gel Hydrator, and I LOVE this stuff! It's absolutely underrated, but too expensive for me to buy unfortunately.

WhatWouldJoanDo

It would be worth it to get someone in the US to mail it ... actually a few items and skincare may justify a plane ticket to NYC lol!

MarieMary

Haha, it might do! When I was in NYC, I bought 2 Night Series eyeshadow palettes (one for me, one for my sister) along with other items because I knew it was much cheaper.

Latest posts