NARS Spring 2008 product info!

kensbarbie1017

Alhambra (eyeshadow duo) is a light metallic pink and the other side is a *perfect* metallic golden champagne. The texture is wonderful. Very silky, pigmented, and blendable.

Manhunt (lipstick)looks like flamenco (bright red) in the tube, but is actually pink..not red at all. Pretty, but reminds me of flaming dust minus shimmer and isnt quite as sheer as flaming dust.

Greek holiday is a pale sheer golden peach beige with peachy pink and gold shimmer (the shimmer is much finer than moon fleet). This looks great over honoloulu honey.

The other lipstick that i forget the name of right now is a warm medium brown with peachy tones.

Dolce vita lipgloss just looks like dolce vita lipstick but more pigmented than the stick

Orgasm blush looks like orgasm but i think its a little more pink. I used this and than orgasm blush over it and it made it really pop. This one has a super creamy texture and the gold shimmer is very prominent.

Belle De Jour velvet matte is the same color as the lipstick, just the velvet matte texture.

Theres also a new lipgloss/stain duo with stolen kisses and pampa in it.

Juneplum

th_sign_woot.gif

kensbarbie1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
oooh i must have greek holiday!

none of the pictures this season are even close to TTL. boo

kensbarbie1017

I posted some pics of the new shadow duo and gloss on MUA. They are in my profile. My username is princessscuzzlebutt2. I just dont know how to post them here lol. If anyone wants to post them here, feel free to take them =)

Kuuipo

Alhambra is gorgeous on-esp. with fall's Kalhari combo. I passed on Manhunt lipstick because it was too coral of a red. Sucess is a great, earthy lipstick-brown terra cotty,brick color. Greek Holiday is like Alhambra-goldy,peachy in a gloss tube. Stolen kisses andPampa are a new dual ended stain and gloss on the brown/bronze end of the spectrum that go together like peanut butter and chocolate.

Kuuipo

Our Sephora in Honolulu doesn't have anything new in-but Neiman Marcus just got Spring '08.

tinkerbelle2001

This week I've received a few items from the Shanghai Lily collection and they are soo gorgeous!!! The Alhambra e/s duo is beautifil, neutral but shimmery e/s which are easy to apply and blend! The Greek Holiday lipgloss is also great, a great nude lipgloss with very fine golden glitters and it doesn't stick!

But my favorite is the Multiple in Orgasm, it's even prettier than the blush! Great....I want much more Multiples!!!

And that was not all.....I've also bought the Dolce Vita set with the Dolce Vita lipgloss en the blush/highlight duo Lovejoy/Albatross!!!!

If you want to see pics, please see the "haul" section!

Love Always Ivy

i picked up Greek Holiday l/g this past weekend. I LOVE IT.
its a clear gloss with peach, pink and gold glitter in it, but the glitter is superfine so it doesnt feel gritty or like its even glitter at all - its almost like i took the NARS Triple X l/g (the straight up clear gloss) and mixed some pigment in it). this is a great everyday type of gloss, since its clear but the glitter gives your lips a little something.

Kuuipo

Greek Holiday looks great over Belle DuJour, Honolulu Honey and Barbarella nude lipsticks!

Hikaru-chan

I got Manhunt lipstick and I love it, it's the perfect red for fair skin.

I think I'm going back for the Alahambra duo, Greek Holiday gloss and Orgasm multiple.

foxynats

I have just got the multiple and *love* it!
Any ideas/suggestion on how to use it.. it is my first Nars multiple.
x

Kuuipo

You can use the multiple under or over a powder as a blush or contour or highlighter or a bronzer (under). Some colors can be used as eyeshadow or bases and some are lipsicks as well.

Latest posts