Nars Spring 2011

bis

I do not know if we already had those pictures, it shows the duo and the trio and one of the pencils and the promo picture. It looks like this collection is more natural for spring.

Camnagem

Thanks for posting that link!
friends.gif

Hmm, not all that awesome for me so far. The trio is pretty, but nothing ground-breaking or new. I'm still excited about the tinted moisturizer...I can't wait to hear more about that!

bis

Thanks for posting that link!
friends.gif

Hmm, not all that awesome for me so far. The trio is pretty, but nothing ground-breaking or new. I'm still excited about the tinted moisturizer...I can't wait to hear more about that!

I am actually happy about that the trio is not really a must have, Chanel will kill my wallet, so thanks for a break Nars.
The tinted moisturizer sounds very interesting, but I just bought a lighweight foundation, so I will finish this one first.

ansimi

I'm always excited to try a new tinted moisturizer and that neutral trio looks very pretty:)

ChelsMarie

I have to say I am super excited about three of those things. The TM, the Gloss pencil, and the matte lipsticks. Ah! I will be getting all of them lol

Nastka

What's taking NARS so long to release the Spring Collection, or at least any official information on it? Most brands released the full scoop quite a while ago. YSL and Dior have theirs even already in store (at least in Selfridges, UK), Chanel will follow very soon, as will Guerlain. I'm sitting on pins and needles here!

Aelya

^ I'm so agree !
by the way i'm in love with the trio !
I heard that there is a gloss a bit dark ( violet i think ) I Can't wait to see it !

missmolliecule

NARS is releasing more illuminators as well... Laguna Illuminator, Copacabbana Illuminator, and Super Orgasm Illuminator!

missmolliecule

The E/S duo shown in the picture is Demon Lover, which will be a re-promote and is already available as part of the permanent collection.

The duo is Le Bateau Ivre... looks like Demon Lover to me though.
blink.gif

missmolliecule

Wait!! Look what I just found :)

So there is Celebrate (L) and Hollywoodland (R) Soft Touch Pencils, and the Nouveau Monde (Bottom) and Le Bateau Ivre duo shadows.

The lipstick LOOKS like Dolce Vita but I'm not sure. The glosses are Easy Lover and Revolt. I'm not sure if these three items are going to be in the collection or if they are just being featured in this magazine. EDIT: Now that I've got some more info, I can confirm that the gloss isn't Easy Lover, it's the Angelika gloss that goes with the blush that has been at Sephora. NARS is releasing Super Orgasm and Angelika gloss at all counters :) The dark purple is a new gloss called Nana. The lipstick is Tzigane.

But now we know what the duo and Hollywoodland look like!

Shadowy Lady

I would love to see the new illuminators. I like Orgasm illuminator but only in the summer and with a tan. I think I'll be picking up Copocabanna.

2browneyes

Guess I'll be trying out a few more NARS products. Love my blushes....can't wait to try some new things this yr.

missmolliecule

*Tzigane Lipstick (new for spring!)

This was just updated with a picture of Keri Hilson on the NARS Facebook page, so maybe that's what the lipstick in the picture is? Looks like Dolce Vita to me for sure though.

Rinstar

I want that trio! I know I have e/s like that already, but it looks so pretty like that. The green liner is cool too.