NARS Spring 2013

Ladychris11

Really hoping Seduction blush is apowder formula, else I'm skipping it. Those setting powder do look interesting, too. I wonder if light reflection here means white cast, though...

CartoonChic

Everything indicates that Seduction is a powder blush.
pompom.gif

mac_aiken

Seduction blush is a powder.
FYI there is a link on the NARS FB page that allows you to sign up to shop the collection 3 days before it's release on narscosmetics.com

MarieMary

She's wrong, it's a powder blush. The promo picture leaves no doubt about that. The NARS FB page would have mentioned it. Check the NARS website and compare a promo picture for a cream blush and for a powder blush: Seduction is a powder blush.
She probably wrote the article before the official information was released and she read here (the Elle tweet) that it was a cream blush.

Rads

She's wrong, it's a powder blush. The promo picture leaves no doubt about that. The NARS FB page would have mentioned it. Check the NARS website and compare a promo picture for a cream blush and for a powder blush: Seduction is a powder blush.
She probably wrote the article before the official information was released and she read here (the Elle tweet) that it was a cream blush.
I am pretty sure it is a powder blush..and you are absolutely right about the pictures showing the difference! The cream blushes are all smooth..

katred

Specktra Bestie
Definitely getting excited now!!! Despite the contrast with my skin tone, I think I'm going to end up getting Seduction blush. It's just too beautiful for me to resist. I guess it'll be a good blush to try with my new Nars Yachiyo brush (Christmas present to myself), or with my Mac 188. Both of those are good for bright colours,

I keep telling myself that I'll be very reasonable and picky about this collection and think about what I'll wear and what I already have before purchasing, but then I look at the beautiful colours and I feel like when they make it to the counter, I'm just going to go nuts like I did with the Fall collection.

Dominique33

Yes obviously it's a powder blush.
Nice colour but not for me, I need the 2 duos and the lipstick. That is all but what a gorgeous collection for spring !
eyelove.gif

MaitaiFluff

Definitely getting excited now!!! Despite the contrast with my skin tone, I think I'm going to end up getting Seduction blush. It's just too beautiful for me to resist. I guess it'll be a good blush to try with my new Nars Yachiyo brush (Christmas present to myself), or with my Mac 188. Both of those are good for bright colours,
Indeed! My Yachiyo keeps bright cheeks to a nice work appropriate hue. I don't have anything this dark though, so Seduction will be a nice addition.

katred

Specktra Bestie
More pictures (MMW, Persia, Seduction)

www.thenonblonde.com/2013/01/nars-spring-2013-first-look.html

No swatches, but dang... they really do look beautiful...

MaitaiFluff

So... Not to be mean, but why are bloggers taking pictures and not swatching? If I just got my fancy PR sample, I'd have it all over the place by not. Then again, I'm just THAT impatient.

elegant-one

I need seductive blush
eyelove.gif

I found my Schiap ls
cheerleader.gif
They had one...ONE! left at a Sephora's about an hour & 15 min. away from me. We were going to go to this mall this weekend anyway, so they are holding it for me. WOOT

Rads

So... Not to be mean, but why are bloggers taking pictures and not swatching? If I just got my fancy PR sample, I'd have it all over the place by not. Then again, I'm just THAT impatient.
They probably have timelines on when they can post..like, not before January 10 or something...am guessing :p