NARS Spring 2018

awickedshape

I guess this collection is a pass for me. While the liquid blush looks very pretty, I don't like purchasing emollient color products because of the size of my collection. Eventually I'd have to toss it without being anywhere near finishing it.

That makes a lot of sense. Some things remain untouched for ages.

MaryJane

NARS seems to have the slowest shipping ever. My products shipped yesterday and are due to be delivered on Monday. They’re only going from OH to PA. WTH?

Monsy

I only ordered from them if I really really have to. Usually avoid them and wait for sephora

GreenEyedAllie

NARS seems to have the slowest shipping ever. My products shipped yesterday and are due to be delivered on Monday. They’re only going from OH to PA. WTH?

IT IS THE WORST!!

from ohio to chicago 9-11 days. slowest processing and shipping

i think they are walking it to my house! i'm spoiled by Beautylish and Sephora. I usually get my products the next day.
Dying! :rofl:
I only ordered from them if I really really have to. Usually avoid them and wait for sephora
I usually don’t order from them either, but I’m so impatient to have this stuff, and I got burned last year missing the Charlotte Gainsbourg matte lip pencil (London Clinic).

On that note, if anyone has a backup they’d like to part with, please just let me know. Still very much interested and have been watching eBay.

fur4elise

Danger Control Eyeshadow Palette ~ $49.00
Limited Edition, Sephora Exclusive
spring-2018_nars-danger-zone_001_promo.jpg
RAVE - Shimmering white silver
ELEKTRA - Shimmering golden pink
AERYN SUN - Shimmering pale pink
BIONIC - Iridescent yellow
HAEDUS - Iridescent purple
TONIC - Shimmering lilac

(temptalia)

:marchmellow:to the loo, my darling...

MaryJane

The shipping gods were with me - my NARS products arrived yesterday!!

I only swatched them on my hand but first impressions......the Summer Fire lip glide is a really pretty and I think it will be pretty on any skin tone.

The Hot Tin Roof liquid blush is super pigmented. I used a dot and blended it on my hand and it was definitely enough to cover at least one cheek...maybe both. I was very happy to see it wasn’t as red as I thought. Not sure how to best to describe it...brick, burnt terra-cotta. It’s warm but still neutral enough to wear with a variety of lip colors. I’m planning on wearing it tomorrow but not sure if I’ll be able to get an accurate read on the color - I had microneedling on Friday and I still look like I have sunburn.

GreenEyedAllie

The shipping gods were with me - my NARS products arrived yesterday!!

I only swatched them on my hand but first impressions......the Summer Fire lip glide is a really pretty and I think it will be pretty on any skin tone.

The Hot Tin Roof liquid blush is super pigmented. I used a dot and blended it on my hand and it was definitely enough to cover at least one cheek...maybe both. I was very happy to see it wasn’t as red as I thought. Not sure how to best to describe it...brick, burnt terra-cotta. It’s warm but still neutral enough to wear with a variety of lip colors. I’m planning on wearing it tomorrow but not sure if I’ll be able to get an accurate read on the color - I had microneedling on Friday and I still look like I have sunburn.
Awesome! Last time I checked, mine got pushed back to Friday. SO mad. Reminded me why I don’t shop with them.

Winthrop44

Hot Tin Roof simulates what a rosacea flush looks like on me, so looking at that pic of Sabrina literally makes my cheeks hurt.

MaryJane

Does anyone know when the Danger Control palette goes on sale? Sephora still shows it as coming soon.

BTW...LOVE LOVE LOVE the Hot Tin Roof liquid blush. It gives me a really pretty natural flush. I'll be getting a lot of use out of this.

MaryJane

Hot Tin Roof simulates what a rosacea flush looks like on me, so looking at that pic of Sabrina literally makes my cheeks hurt.
I think Sabrina applied it with a really heave hand. I'm much lighter than her and it doesn't look like that on me. I apply a little with a damp Beauty Blender and it looks natural. It is super pigmented so you have to be careful when applying.

Latest posts