Nars Summer 2009

Krasevayadancer

So I was at my counter the other day when I spoke with my favorite Nars MA.

She told me the color story for the summer revolved around blue, and that a new shadow is being released in a color similar to the discontinued liquid sky.

Anyone else excited by this, or hear anything about it?

I have become such a NARS fiend!

ninaxmac

I just googled it and found pictures
th_worship.gif

fav.or.it - NARS Summer 2009 Collection Information & Photos

NEW BRONZERR!! AND I NEED THAT TROPIC EYESHADOWWWW!!

ninaxmac

ugh, so like when do they usually release summer collections? I know it's to early, but im in desperate need of having these items. Hopefully it's not to close to the Style Warriors collection.

ABB113

Tropic is gorge! I think I'll need that one in my life. The lipgloss looks like a nice pale pink.....which I probably don't need....but I love me some pinks!

Terry74

The pics are so inviting!
Tropic e/s looks fabulous, and so does Belize. I think Irresistable (the bronzing powder) is interesting too.

MzzRach

This looks gorgeous. I passed on all the NARS spring collection, but I may get one or two items from the Summer line. That Tropic eyeshadow looks bananas. And I love bright accent colours with bronzey shades, such a hot look.

Kuuipo

Love everything but Belieze, it doesn't even look like it fits in that collection anyway.

Krasevayadancer

So now I think I will pass on picking up sundance and balthazar, since that duo is looking pretty awesome.

And i found liquid sky, I am so excited!

Septemba

Yay, Krasevaya!!

I'm excited about it, I adore NARS and their models/looks are my ULTIMATE inspirations. NARS is just an incredible brand.

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
This looks gorgeous. I passed on all the NARS spring collection, but I may get one or two items from the Summer line. That Tropic eyeshadow looks bananas. And I love bright accent colours with bronzey shades, such a hot look.

Aww I hate that..cause I got the HulaHula e/s duo..it's pretty..dupeable colors though...but pretty pretty...can't wait for some of this summer collection!

panda0410

Tropic is beautiful!!!! And so is Night Sun for anyone interested - they are going to be my next Nars purcahses
greengrin.gif

gabi03

I'll take the eyeshadows, the nail polish, and outsider lipstick and...the NARS mua at Barneys is gonna have a nice commission payout from me

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Tropic is beautiful!!!! And so is Night Sun for anyone interested - they are going to be my next Nars purcahses
greengrin.gif

I was looking at Night Sun...I think their whole Night collection is beautiful..I love my Night Fever...

Latest posts