NARS Summer 2010

paopao

Oh my!!! A new cream blush, a new multiple!!! And a lipstick and a lipgloss!
Also a new cream e/s duo and cream mono e/s, nail lacquer, but I'm not that excited for these ones.
I have posted the full sized photos of all the products at my blog (~PaoLand ! ~)
30095.jpg

michieme

I just found NARS and now I am loving everything about it! Can't wait to see this new collection!
smiles.gif

psmap85

Just got my new instyle magazine, and they show 2 new multiples. One is like a fuchsia color and the other is like a coral color. They look great.

paopao

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmap85
Just got my new instyle magazine, and they show 2 new multiples. One is like a fuchsia color and the other is like a coral color. They look great.

That sounds awesome!
th_DANCE.gif
Both of them will be mine!

paopao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
the e/s duo looks a lil like South Pacific. I guess I have to wait for swatches to know for sure.

It's a cream e/s duo
smiles.gif

can you believe, of all the makeup i own. I dont own not ONE Nars item! :sad: yes i am manning up to my flaws. i must of been under a MAC rock..ugh.but dont fear ladies..this thread convinced me that i will be stopping by Sephora today during lunch.MAMA needs a orgasm(blush that is.hehe) Any other staple recommendations??

paopao

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_aiken
The e/s duo looks a bit like a cream version of Cleo (which I love).

That's an amazing duo!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3773519
can you believe, of all the makeup i own. I dont own not ONE Nars item! :sad: yes i am manning up to my flaws. i must of been under a MAC rock..ugh.but dont fear ladies..this thread convinced me that i will be stopping by Sephora today during lunch.MAMA needs a orgasm(blush that is.hehe) Any other staple recommendations??

Their sheer glow foundation is the best foundation I've ever tried. I cannot rave enough about it. I also love duos in Jolie Poupee and Star Sailor and lipsticks in Afghan Red and Niagara.

Nars is awesome
thmbup.gif

Ayiti

I'm not a fan of blue e/s but the multiple, the l/s, and the cream blush look promising.

Latest posts