NARS Summer 2011

mac_aiken

I got to sneak a peek at a friend's update book and swatches for the Summer collection to be released in May and it is beautiful. Lips and cheeks are definitely the highlights IMHO.

Lots of fun stuff coming!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Yes... AND...? NEED MORE INFO...
wtff.gif

I got to sneak a peek at a friend's update book and swatches for the Summer collection to be released in May and it is beautiful. Lips and cheeks are definitely the highlights IMHO.

Lots of fun stuff coming!

mac_aiken

Pretty much, HG. My friend could lose her job if too much got out. All I can really say is 2 new e/s duos and a new trio, new shade of velvet matte pencil that is to die for and a new blush that will rock peoples worlds. There are other things but that is all I feel comfortable saying right now.

April.. lol. I guess we are all getting kabonked by the same regs.

Shadowy Lady

Did u say new matte velvet pencils?? I will be ALL OVER THOSE! ....also who can do blushes like Nars? excited about the new blush too, hope it's not too shimmery

WhatWouldJoanDo

I have read there is a new trio for summer and another for fall :)
I was hoping for another velvet gloss .. still crossing my fingers tho!

Monsy

•Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliners in shades Rue de Rivoli and Abbey Road
•Cap Ferrat Trio Eyeshadow
•Delphes Trio Eyeshadow
http://www.theshadesofu.com/2011/02/nars-cosmetics-ny-fw-trend-report-31.html

missmolliecule

OKAY GUYS...... there is a lot of incorrect information on here!!! I didn't know if I was going to post anything about summer yet but there's too much stuff on here that's wrong so I thought I'd clear it up!!

The Larger than Life pencils aren't coming out until Fall.
Delphes is a duo, not a trio eyeshadow.
The Summer collection launches in May.
The focus for Summer is lips, eyes, then nails.

Summer includes:
One new pure matte lipstick
one new velvet matte pencil
one new lipgloss
one new lipstick
two new nailpolishes
one new highlighting blush... it's not really a blush... it's a highlighter!
two new eyeshadow duos - One is Delphes which the name has already been released
one eyeshadow trio in new packaging - Cap Ferrat which the name has already been released
one new soft touch shadow pencil

I think that's everything.... like someone said before... we can't release any more info at this point... LOL I'm not losing my job over it! But honestly... let me tell you... summer is freakin' STUNNING. I died at training. DIED. You will all die too.

There's also gonna be a LOT of new products that expand already popular shades.... which left me speechless when I saw them.

Hopefully this info is okay, if not I'll take it down....

mac_aiken

I agree. NARS summer is by far the one that I am most excited about. My friend was able to show me her book and it is pretty in pictures but they don't do the collection justice. The swatches she made for me blew me out of the water. Stunning. Just stunning. Especially the highlighting blush. There is nothing out there like it and it will be a HUGE seller. I've made my list and I will be pre-ordering as soon as they will let me.

I love my MAC but nothing on their horizon gets me as excited as this does. Nothing.

OKAY GUYS...... there is a lot of incorrect information on here!!! I didn't know if I was going to post anything about summer yet but there's too much stuff on here that's wrong so I thought I'd clear it up!!

The Larger than Life pencils aren't coming out until Fall.
Delphes is a duo, not a trio eyeshadow.
The Summer collection launches in May.
The focus for Summer is lips, eyes, then nails.

Summer includes:
One new pure matte lipstick
one new velvet matte pencil
one new lipgloss
one new lipstick
two new nailpolishes
one new highlighting blush... it's not really a blush... it's a highlighter!
two new eyeshadow duos - One is Delphes which the name has already been released
one eyeshadow trio in new packaging - Cap Ferrat which the name has already been released
one new soft touch shadow pencil

I think that's everything.... like someone said before... we can't release any more info at this point... LOL I'm not losing my job over it! But honestly... let me tell you... summer is freakin' STUNNING. I died at training. DIED. You will all die too.

There's also gonna be a LOT of new products that expand already popular shades.... which left me speechless when I saw them.

Hopefully this info is okay, if not I'll take it down....

Nastka

I've heard rumours about NARS releasing some tinted moisturizers... is there any news or confirmation regarding these?

WhatWouldJoanDo

Yes, here is a link to the NARS website it says that the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer is coming soon:

www.narscosmetics.com/thakoon_Spring-11.aspx

I've heard rumours about NARS releasing some tinted moisturizers... is there any news or confirmation regarding these?

tismama

the tinted moisturizer is coming soon....i heard feb 2011 but that has passed. i guess we have to keep waiting.

Latest posts