NARS Summer 2012

Shadowy Lady

Nars summer collection is more exciting than the spring one! Between this and Chanel, it's gonna be an expensive season

Miss QQ

The duo seems to be the most exciting one. Anyone likes the trio? I like how it looks but I wonder if it is too pale.

Rinstar

I like the trio.... But I feel like I don't know exactly how I would wear it. Pale blue is not a great color on my and I'm not sure the tan/brown is going to balance out the blue enough. I need swatches I think!

Dominique33

Hi,

I don't think it's too pale. When I bought " Delphes " trio I really thought it would be pale. But no, it's subtle but colours are great, maybe not intense such as " Burn it blue " cream duo, but really nice though.

MarieMary

I like the trio.... But I feel like I don't know exactly how I would wear it. Pale blue is not a great color on my and I'm not sure the tan/brown is going to balance out the blue enough. I need swatches I think!
NARS describes the shade as silver, not pale blue. ;) The Trio is composed of silver, icy peach and apricot colors.

If anyone's interested, here is the beauty breakdown of what Ginta Lapina is wearing on her face on the promotional picture for the summer 2012 collection.

St. Moritz Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF30/PA+++ was applied to the center of the face with the fingertips and blended outward.
Set with Eden Loose Powder to create an immaculate complexion.
To lend the skin a light bronzed look, Laguna Bronzer was dusted onto the face in the shape of a ‘3’, starting at the forehead, swept on to the cheek, and then along the jawline.
The apples of the cheeks were warmed with Liberté Blush and the face further defined by softly dusting Taos Blush along the hairline.
A mixture of the silver and icy peach shades of Ramatuelle Trio Eyeshadow were brushed onto the lid and blended up into the crease. The apricot shade of the Trio was added in to the crease, with the silver shade swept along the lower lash line.
The upper and lower lids were lined with Via Veneto Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner.
After curling the lashes with an eyelash curler, two coats of Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara were brushed on to the lashes.
Finally, the lips were lined and filled with Borneo Lip Liner Pencil—blending with a finger to soften the color. Moscow Pure Matte Lipstick was applied, then topped with Risky Business Lip Gloss for shine.

Source: http://www.jenniepperson.com/beauty/soft-summer-glow/

Miss QQ

^^ Thanks for the breakdown! Stunning! The trio looks gorgeous on her, but I'm not so tan. But I think I'll still cave for it.

Rinstar

NARS describes the shade as silver, not pale blue. ;) The Trio is composed of silver, icy peach and apricot colors.-
Wow thanks, I didn't read the description. It looked like a pale icy blue! I might be able to work better with silver, thanks!

MarieMary

No problem. ;)

Here is another look at Kutki nail polish:

And the whole range of Thakoon nail polishes:

Source: http://statigr.am/lilibarberycoulon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Here is a bigger version of the promotional picture for the Thakoon nail polishes. :)

WhatWouldJoanDo

Hi Ladies!

I'm not sure if this is part of the Summer collection BUT I had to share: I just got the Born This Way larger than life lipgloss and it is beautiful over the Sex Machine matte lip pencil!!!
A new lip fav!!

WhatWouldJoanDo

I so am not set up for pics ... I seem to recall we have a lot of the same favs and colours in our possession and think we have similar colouring just from info. in the posts ... if so, you likely have the sex machine pencil ... born this way is similar to turkish delight but with a bit of lavender/mauve that compliments sex machine better ..... i hope that written description helps. The combo was the suggestion from a lead nars trainer at a master class i attended :)

pics please :)

Aquamarine1543

It's really weird NARS doesn't give any information about the summer collection this time.
I mean the summer collection will be released so soon since it's April now. At least, they should give some exact color descriptions of each product!! I keep waiting and am trying to find some info about it, but so far I've got nothing.:(
As far as I remember, they usually give some info about new collections a month before the collections come out at least.

mallory1712

Oh my gosh this is driving me crazy that they haven't released any info! I am excited about the shadow and blush especially.

Monsy

nars just posted on their facebook

the collection will be available for purchase on www.narscosmetics.com on May 13th.

Aquamarine1543

On May 13th? Wow, it's quite late this time because lasr year's summer collection was available in the middle of april as far as I remember.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Honestly, as much as I want to see everything, I wouldn't be unhappy if they were a little later. Gives me time to save up after splurging on everybody else!

Latest posts