NARS Summer 2014

elegant-one

I can't decide between Hot Sand & 413 ???

I love love Baalbek! It looks like a liner shade that I use on my waterline all the time from Smashbox called Lust.

Monsy

I can't decide between Hot Sand & 413 ???

\
both
sigh.gif

Monica

Hey guys, in case you haven't already seen it my review is up here.

I am always open to questions and constructive feedback so if you like it, or didn't, please let me know and feel free to share how I can improve them in the future. I always read through these threads and see what questions or comments you guys have before I review something because what is most important to me is giving you useful and relevant information. Essentially, I work for you guys!
urock.gif

charismafulltv

I'm not too happy with how Nars handled this launch. I ordered last Friday and up to of this time today, it still haven't been shipped. I even paid $5 for shipping because the free shipping doesn't work on all products :(

Monsy

it was bug on the site it should work for everything
they just had one of their issues. i waited until free shipping started working

you should ask for refund for shipping

and yes they are slow as hell when it comes to shipping

ocean286

I'm not too happy with how Nars handled this launch. I ordered last Friday and up to of this time today, it still haven't been shipped. I even paid $5 for shipping because the free shipping doesn't work on all products
ssad.gif
I'm now having that same issue. I asked for a refund of the shipping and it looks like they refunded me the whole order. So, essentially it was cancelled. If this doesn't go through, I'm going to wait for it to launch at Nordies. I've never ordered from the NARS site directly before. But, so far I'm not impressed.

ocean286

UH.....Nevermind. My package was shipped. I have the tracking number. But, I haven't been charged yet? Not sure what to make of that? LOL!
hmm.gif

AutumnMoon

My order took forever. I ordered TWO DAY and I just got it (I ordered Saturday). I'm supposed to get a refund on my shipping. No luck yet.

Haven

I tried to cancel my order b/c it was "processing" forever, but then voila it shipped right after I tried to cancel it. Imagine that - LOL. Now it will take over a week to make it to my house according to FedEx.
tumbleweed.gif

AutumnMoon

I tried to cancel my order b/c it was "processing" forever, but then voila it shipped right after I tried to cancel it.  Imagine that - LOL.  Now it will take over a week to make it to my house according to FedEx.
tumbleweed.gif
I just got an email from NARS. My order shipped. The one that was delivered this morning. Without my free mini lipgloss.

ocean286

What is going on at NARS? I never heard about them having so many issues. That's why I felt safe ordering from them. Now after this maybe I will just wait for collections to launch at department stores. I never have this issue with places like Macy's or Nordstroms.
th_dunno.gif

Monsy

Since they updated their website they have so many issues... there is another thread about that too

ocean286

Since they updated their website they have so many issues... there is another thread about that too
I see. I kinda wished I had read that first before placing an order. But, it's shipped so we'll see what happens. I probably won't place with them again. But, I was too impatient. I REALLY REALLY wanted that Malacca!
girlhaha.gif

Monsy

Shipping with them is the slowest ever. It takes 8-11 days from ohio to illinois. So stupid. Plus it's delivered by regular usps and they always dump packages wherever

AutumnMoon

I see. I kinda wished I had read that first before placing an order. But, it's shipped so we'll see what happens. I probably won't place with them again. But, I was too impatient. I REALLY REALLY wanted that Malacca! :haha:
That was the big reason for me to order (also some of the BLKR). I received an email and they said tough shit on the lipgloss. They sold out and didn't put anything in its place. I love NARS and the Malacca shadow is great, but I won't order from NARS' website anymore.

Monsy

Just received illuminator Hot sand today. Very pretty peach but when applied in light layer it looks invisible. It is almost clear with some sheen. And I am ghostly light. I will try to layer it more to see if I can get more color . It does give nice glow though

Latest posts