NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil-Damned

MissElle12

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned...

Has anyone seen this in stock anywhere? Has it been discontinued?

I've been looking all over since the end of summer for this lip pencil, to no avail. Anyone else noticed it's been MIA?

nikkideevah

it could be like Train Bleu and take a long time to come back. My friend was waiting for MONTHS after I got mine.

MissElle12

I ordered on back order from Nordies twice in the last two months and it was cancelled each time. :-( I'll try again maybe it'll go through this time...

Shars

It's available on Sephora's website.

http://www.sephora.com/velvet-matte-lip-pencil-P78834?skuId=792507

MissElle12

It's available on Sephora's website.

http://www.sephora.com/velvet-matte-lip-pencil-P78834?skuId=792507
FINALLY! Thank you. It was out of stock on the website since August. It was still out of stock when I checked over the past weekend.

Shars

FINALLY! Thank you. It was out of stock on the website since August. It was still out of stock when I checked over the past weekend.
You're welcome! That's how I felt when I was trying to track down Train Bleu lol.

MissElle12

I ordered from sephora and it shipped already! I'm so happy!! Thank you ladies for your help!!! *happy dance*

Shars

*happy dance*
pompom.gif

MissElle12

OMG, I just saw on the NARS website that Damned was finally back in stock.  I immediately thought of you and was going to tell you.  So glad you got it!!  YIPEE!!  *does cartwheel*  :lol:
Aww thank you!! This is why I love it here!! Everybody is so supportive and lovely :kiss: Oh yea, it arrived just in time for the holiday so I wore it for Thanksgiving!

Howards End

These are my favorite chubby style lip pencils, thank goodness the smell is very faint lol. Just got my 2nd Belle De Jour. If these were vanilla scented they'd be perfection Thinking about getting Train Bleu

Latest posts