Nars virgin - help!!!

Retropinuplady

Hey guys,Ive never tried nars but after everyone saying how nice their cosmetics are I want to give them a try,any recomendations for nc15 skin. I want to try a blush,eyeshadow,lipstick and lip pencil. what are your faves? x

xKiKix

i like turkish delight lipgloss, desire blush, and roman holiday lipstick from them.

I know a lot of people will suggest orgasm or deep throat blush but they were too "bronzy" for my taste (i'm also a nc15), but those two colors do work on basically any skin tone.

I dont really like their eyeshadows so I havent tried those, sorry. HTH.

MzzRach

Their blushes are some of the best around, IMO. Definitely my fave product from them.

They are very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I am NW20, and some of my favourites are:

Lovejoy - rosey golden bronze

Madly - shimmery neutral pink/beige

Mata Hari - bright warm matte pink

Albatross - best. highlighter. ever. Amazing.

Zen - matte neutral that looks muddy in the pan, but is so flattering on the skin. Works well for contouring or even used like a bronzer.

disconlemonade

Albatross would be a beautiful highlight for you! I also love Torrid, its a peachy pink with gold shimmer, absolutely gorgeous on all skintones. If you're looking for a pink, I would recommend Desire and if you're looking for a peachy blush try Gina. I also think Luster would look great on your skintone, its a very natural everyday peachy apricot color.

Mabelle

i only have two nars blushes as they are so expensive. But i find that im ALWAYS reaching for orgasm. I'm... well, i dont fit into mac shades, but im a 117 in MUFE HD (pale) and it is heavenly on me. My HG blush.

ashley8119

I am also a huge fan of the retro pin up look, and I have seen your FOTD's and you rock the look BEAUTIFULLY! My recommendations for NARS would be NARS lipstick in "Schiap". It's a VERY bright pink. If you are interested in trying a lipgloss, I highly recommend "Bloodwork". The pigmentation is perfect, and the staying power is amazing for a gloss! It's a very sexy red with a patent leather shine!

MissCrystal

try night flight e/s it was my first nars e/s and i love it their e/s are so pigmented so its kinda hard to work with at first

Latest posts